Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

garlic

Disgruntled customer drive her SUV through a T-Mobile store

garlic    2,639

How pissed off do you have to be at your Cell phone provider to do something like this? HA HA HA HA

After successfully docking her vehicle inside the store, she proceeded to grab squeegee she found inside and smash store displays and attack some of the employees trying to stop her. The woman’s name is Shinobia Montoria Wright. The 26-year-old who had to have emergency surgery because she sliced up her own arms with glass fragments when she plowed through the wall, and is now facing a whole list of charges including battery, burglary, and criminal mischief.

So what could have set someone off to the point that they drive a vehicle through the front door of a wireless store? Well, Wright reportedly told police that she was “having a bad day.” With a bill of more than $30,000 in repairs from the store alone, along with any fines the law has waiting for her, she’s probably going to have a few more of those in the coming weeks.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-disgruntled-customer-drive-her-suv-t-mobile-140034338.html

Ukshep    23,122
45 minutes ago, CGK said:

How pissed off do you have to be at your Cell phone provider to do something like this? HA HA HA HA

After successfully docking her vehicle inside the store, she proceeded to grab squeegee she found inside and smash store displays and attack some of the employees trying to stop her. The woman’s name is Shinobia Montoria Wright. The 26-year-old who had to have emergency surgery because she sliced up her own arms with glass fragments when she plowed through the wall, and is now facing a whole list of charges including battery, burglary, and criminal mischief.

So what could have set someone off to the point that they drive a vehicle through the front door of a wireless store? Well, Wright reportedly told police that she was “having a bad day.” With a bill of more than $30,000 in repairs from the store alone, along with any fines the law has waiting for her, she’s probably going to have a few more of those in the coming weeks.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/watch-disgruntled-customer-drive-her-suv-t-mobile-140034338.html

All it takes is one bad customer service call with t-mobile to tip one over the edge.... Trust me!

garlic    2,639
7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

All it takes is one bad customer service call with t-mobile to tip one over the edge.... Trust me!

This is what happens when a 26 year old Millennial does not get her way! Her IPhone was cracked so she decided to crack up the entire store. LOL

According to an arrest report, Shinobia Montoria Wright tried unsuccessfully to replace a cracked iPhone at the store the previous day. She reportedly said it was her birthday and that she would “bug out” if she didn’t get what she wanted.

http://lawnewz.com/crazy/woman-who-drove-suv-into-t-mobile-store-said-she-got-bad-service-cops-say-watch/

Ukshep    23,122
Just now, CGK said:

This is what happens when a 26 year old Millennial does not get her way! Her IPhone was cracked so she decided to crack up the entire store. LOL

According to an arrest report, Shinobia Montoria Wright tried unsuccessfully to replace a cracked iPhone at the store the previous day. She reportedly said it was her birthday and that she would “bug out” if she didn’t get what she wanted.

http://lawnewz.com/crazy/woman-who-drove-suv-into-t-mobile-store-said-she-got-bad-service-cops-say-watch/

Hey hey hey...... she also cracked us up too :D trifecta!

radio doc    373

i got pissed at att back in 97, they lost a bunch of prepaid airtime and the rep thought it was funny! and kept hanging up!

long story short, they ended up evacuating their nearby call center due to their mis-interpretation of my anger, and my sheer persistence. it was my intimate knowledge of the secrets and vulnerabilities of their systems that scared them!

i was brought up on exaggerated terrorist charges, which the judge threw out, and scolded the rep and several bosses that brought the charges against me. after listening to the recordings of my calls he asked "why didnt you just fix his account?

the rep answered him "thats not our job"  and with a disgusted look he thew the case out and said that this is a disgrace on them.

but he did tell me that i could have found a better way to deal with them.

they were claiming damages incurred by having to close the call center exceeded 50,000 usd!

so if anyone really wants to fix a phone company, that is the best way ive found. (short of dropping a tower)

but in all fairness, if you crack your screen on you phone, why blame them? be mad at your own carelessness! and just pay the 65 bucks to get it fixed!

Tarmalen    1,320
32 minutes ago, radio doc said:

i got pissed at att back in 97, they lost a bunch of prepaid airtime and the rep thought it was funny! and kept hanging up!

long story short, they ended up evacuating their nearby call center due to their mis-interpretation of my anger, and my sheer persistence. it was my intimate knowledge of the secrets and vulnerabilities of their systems that scared them!

i was brought up on exaggerated terrorist charges, which the judge threw out, and scolded the rep and several bosses that brought the charges against me. after listening to the recordings of my calls he asked "why didnt you just fix his account?

the rep answered him "thats not our job"  and with a disgusted look he thew the case out and said that this is a disgrace on them.

but he did tell me that i could have found a better way to deal with them.

they were claiming damages incurred by having to close the call center exceeded 50,000 usd!

so if anyone really wants to fix a phone company, that is the best way ive found. (short of dropping a tower)

but in all fairness, if you crack your screen on you phone, why blame them? be mad at your own carelessness! and just pay the 65 bucks to get it fixed!

Or...pay for the insurance on the phone...but that would take ...common sense.

Seeing as she can afford a 30k bill...she could have instead opted to add like 5 bucks a month for hassles free replacement. 

Ukshep    23,122
1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

Omg! My Grandparents live 2 streets down from that plaza! Lol!

sure you want that out there??

Quick1966    1,230

Not for nothing anyone who can really use a computer already knows where any of us is located. If your on the web or have a phone anyone can find anyone. But thanks for the concern!😁

radio doc    373

ya know what would be funny as hell?

if it turned out that it was only a ten dollar screen protection overly that had a crack in it!

i dropped my iphone and thought i had cracked the screen, turns out it was only a zagg glass overlay and not the screen.

i thought sure it was the screen!