Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Ashley Judd wants black emojis to combat "white privilege"

Ukshep    23,142

Hollywood activist Ashley Judd wants media companies to issue “standard issue” black emojis as a way of combating “white privilege.”

A Facebook post on Tuesday promoting Jan. 21’s “Women’s March on Washington” turned into a lecture on race for Mrs. Judd’s nearly 300,000 followers. The long-time Democratic Party supporter and activist allotted her “evening interaction” to the prevalence of “white/yellow-ish” icons as in indicator of “white privilege.”

“If you’re other than white, you have to scroll to search for an emoji of color that more closely resembles your experince [sic],” the actor wrote. “A little thing, perhaps. But … what if emojis, came, standard issue, in black? So WE whites had to scroll to find a color that more accurately resembled US? Multiply that times the incalculable. … And that gives me a glimpse of what it may be like to be a person of in a white-centric world. Everything set to the standard of whiteness, everything else a variation thereof.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/12/ashley-judd-hollywood-activist-wants-standard-issu/

I guess the next logical question is where is my white emoji? Seriously? white privilege? NO! how about white guilt based on crap just so you can commit soft genocide against us all. Sounds more accurate and also well documented if you read news and what comes out.

Ukshep    23,142
Just now, Redlistvet said:

most emojis are yellow.  So emojis are pro asian???

Yes. But they will ignore that technicality as it does not support the official agenda!

:brule-omg:

Brio    1,038
1 minute ago, Redlistvet said:

:dr-evil-crying1:

Some years ago I took a college course called 'Living in a diverse community'. We were asked to give a short speech on what aspect of racism we found most disturbing. I chose blonde jokes. Because it's considered funny if a blonde is called a stupid **** but it's not okay to call a black a 'nappy haired ho' or to call a native a 'drunk chug'. I was ridiculed. Which nicely proved my point. I have no problem now saying nigher or chug.

garlic    2,639

I don't know what the big deal is over white privilege? I mean really, how many albinos have you seen lately. (lol)

From what I can tell most of the population today is some variation of brown.

Heck, even King Putt has 50% white privilege running through his blood stream.

zero   
zero

Whites have always built advanced civilizations.

Others have always moved in and destroyed that civilization.

It's a Wonderful Race! (Part 1)

http://www.tomatobubble.com/wonderfulrace1.html

But this time it is being orchestrated by a militant group that wants to dominate the would.

So, they, can force their religion on the rest of us and build their temple to Lucifer.

Quick1966    1,230
27 minutes ago, zero said:

But this time it is being orchestrated by a militant group that wants to dominate the would.

So, they, can force their religion on the rest of us and build their temple to Lucifer.

Hey man you post a lot of good stuff! You need an account already man! Your one of us for sure😉

Tarmalen    1,320
34 minutes ago, zero said:

People forget that white people are devious and cunning.

They should study history and learn that when white people get angry and go to war enemies tend to be eradicated with extreme prejudice.

When fighting for the ideology of freedom people underestimate exactly how far whitey will go.

TPTB have been playing with rope...lot's of it.....

They really should have checked "their" privilege but as usual...weak minded people in positions of power are easily corrupted.

Ukshep    23,142
19 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Hey man you post a lot of good stuff! You need an account already man! Your one of us for sure😉

I agree!