Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Judge Jeanine to Liberals: ‘Donald J Trump Is the President for the Next Four Years — Deal With It’

Ukshep    23,083

In response to Rosie O’Donnell trying to delay Donald Trump’s upcoming inauguration, Fox News Channel “Justice” host Judge Jeanine Pirro had a message for Hollywood liberals and Washington D.C. Democrats Saturday.

After noting how Hollywood is known for being so inclusive, Pirro told liberals, from Hollywood to D.C., to swallow their pride because Trump will be president, telling them to just “deal with it.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/01/14/judge-jeanine-to-liberals-donald-j-trump-is-the-president-for-the-next-four-years-deal-with-it/

Groove    2,156

Hell yeah the "he's president for the next 4 years, deal with it." Needs to be shoved into all the little snowflake ears while we tell them to stfu and listen. He is president and there is nothing you can do about it you little bitches, deal with it, grow up, and act your age not your iq. 

Tarmalen    1,320
Just now, Groove said:

Hell yeah the "he's president for the next 4 years, deal with it." Needs to be shoved into all the little snowflake ears while we tell them to stfu and listen. He is president and there is nothing you can do about it you little bitches, deal with it, grow up, and act your age not your iq. 

Now there you went giving advise without thinking it through.

:band:

Groove    2,156
33 minutes ago, Tarmalen said:

Now there you went giving advise without thinking it through.

:band:

Lol yeah. Haven't been awake long enough to make a complete thought. :chuckle::xmassnow:

Djed my first asian wedding last night. That was 8 hours of fun and a little too much to drink. Hehe. 

Tarmalen    1,320
13 minutes ago, Groove said:

Lol yeah. Haven't been awake long enough to make a complete thought. :chuckle::xmassnow:

Djed my first asian wedding last night. That was 8 hours of fun and a little too much to drink. Hehe. 

NICE!

The last wedding I attended they spent something like 100k on the whole thing.  They didn't last a year!

Me and the missus had a private wedding with only the parents present and we spent maybe 200 tops....15 tears I mean years later...I am still taking orders...I mean cherishing my wife.

Groove    2,156

Not to get to far off topic hehe. This thing was huge last night. Around 1000 guest. Largest wedding I've done in a while. And every single one from age 1 to 100 came to party lol. 

Back on topic.... Liberals need to just get over it. Can't we all just get long.