Jump to content
Sign Up To Remove Ads! Or to Access Our Chatroom!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Michael Moore to host star-studded protest outside Trump's NYC hotel.

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    23,084

And here we are again! Days to go and the pawns are still on the move!

Filmmaker Michael Moore announced Saturday evening that he would be holding a "massive rally" Thursday outside Trump's New York City International Hotel with a pair of actors.

"Mark Ruffalo, Alec Baldwin & myself will be holding a massive rally in NYC in front of Trump International Hotel this Thursday, 6pm! Come!" Moore tweeted.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/news/michael-moore-to-host-star-studded-protest-outside-trumps-nyc-hotel/ar-AAlSpSS?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

Do you think he has some issues? Michael if you read this. I give free hugs! If that helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Uncle Nobby    1,271

I used to think Moore was a good guy after watching some of his documentaries, but sadly, just like a lot of other hollywierd "names" he's just a knob after all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    26,090
1 minute ago, Uncle Nobby said:

I used to think Moore was a good guy after watching some of his documentaries, but sadly, just like a lot of other hollywierd "names" he's just a knob after all.

Make it viral: #400lbsofchewedbubblegum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sulie   
Sulie

Lol, Alec Baldwin? Too funny! 

That's more like a tool chest for representation. :lmao:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amused   
amused

If Michael Moore stands in front of the Trump Hotel it will be protected from any drive by incident. His massive bulk of blubber will shield the facility from perhaps even an explosion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr. Johnson   
Mr. Johnson

The best thing that could possibly happen for Moore, happened. Trump won.  Now, he's relevant again, to all of the suckers that he can milk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    26,090
5 minutes ago, Mr. Johnson said:

The best thing that could possibly happen for Moore, happened. Trump won.  Now, he's relevant again, to all of the suckers that he can milk.

He's not relevant, he's just fat and sloppy. And it's kind of fun to watch him whine along with all the rest of them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sulie   
Sulie
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

He's not relevant, he's just fat and sloppy. And it's kind of fun to watch him whine along with all the rest of them. 

I don't even think it's funny. If they are so hell bent on being liberals, let them all go buy a one year supply of diapers for an anchor baby, or devote time in a soup kitchen once a month. Buy jackets and hand them out to homeless people. They can lead BY EXAMPLE, not being loudmouth jerks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Cinnamon    26,090
Just now, Sulie said:

I don't even think it's funny. If they are so hell bent on being liberals, let them all go buy a one year supply of diapers for an anchor baby, or devote time in a soup kitchen once a month. Buy jackets and hand them out to homeless people. They can lead BY EXAMPLE, not being loudmouth jerks.

All they know is to try and piss people off, even while they've LOST it all because of the way they are. They are not going to do shit for anyone but themselves, but they won't mind taking YOUR last cent to support THEIR causes. f**king asshole hypocrites every last one of them! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sulie   
Sulie
Just now, Cinnamon said:

All they know is to try and piss people off, even while they've LOST it all because of the way they are. They are not going to do shit for anyone but themselves, but they won't mind taking YOUR last cent to support THEIR causes. f**king asshole hypocrites every last one of them! 

I like that ( past 10 limit, lol)  Truth, lady! :yeah3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Vneck    37

He looks really old moore, but his hair is fantastic and looks 22.

I just wanna know what type shampoo he usies 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×