Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Muslims in Toronto explain the importance of death to opposers of Islam (and a pubescent child is an adult)

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Who can defend this? Anyone here that can? 

As one of the commenters on the video said: Islam is a conquering ideology

And it is cinnamon! it is all it ever will be. As i see it! Islam is the last religion stuck in the past.

One could even go as far as saying it is the balancing religion in the world. Things are pretty calm on the mass death front and Islam is attempting to tip the balance back, Or at least that is how it looks in the media. What the truth actually is can be harder to know!

Even one with a half of a brain can't defend Islam . Islam is not a religion it is a political ideology with a agenda and that is to rule the world with sharia law .

I never wanted to hate anyone but I am finding hate in my heart for those that have adapted to this heartless so called religion .

grav
40 minutes ago, CSB said:

Even one with a half of a brain can't defend Islam . Islam is not a religion it is a political ideology with a agenda and that is to rule the world with sharia law .

I never wanted to hate anyone but I am finding hate in my heart for those that have adapted to this heartless so called religion .

I'll kick the rhetoric up a notch.

Religions may be watered down nowadays, but they still are all accidents of birth. If you believe in one, then you are a believer in your local belief system. Muslims acknowledge that Mohammed was threatened and choked by an "angel" named Gabriel until he SUBMITTED to the will of Allah. Obey or die. And Mohammed obeyed.

Supernatural beings are all fictions, in my book. They, however, are not to be dismissed. They are real and physical. The Archons that the Gnostics wrote about exist in a vibrational frequency we can not see. Butterflies see in infrared but we can't. Dogs and whales hear ultrasound but we can't. Well, some gifted people have brains that do see things the rest of us can't. I base my thought system on the Electric Universe and Tesla (the man, not the car.)

Islam is a religion totally controlled by the foul Archons. World leaders are all under the spell of Archons. The Demiurge, aka the Eye of Sauron, rules over all, including the Illuminati Queen.

http://conspiracywiki.com/images/article/images/new-world-order-pyramid-of-power.jpg

Islam is nothing but a political ideology. Every thing they do from raise a kid to teach school to church to their politicians is from the koran. That lie of the religion of peace is bs as they kill everyone who doesn't agree with them, and they prove that fact daily on social media threatening people. Yet fakebook and others do nothing to censor them but will censor conservatives left and right.  Islam is like the plague, it destroys everything in its path and they blame everyone but themselves. 

it is known that if the Canadian winter is cold enough for long enough, it will kill all the pine beetles destroying our forests, shame it doesn't seem to work on muzzy beetles.

On 15/01/2017 at 4:21 AM, Cinnamon said:

Who can defend this? Anyone here that can? 

I put this to some folks at the Conservative HQ here in Canada, within a week CBC produced an article on it but quoted another source, so I added this to the mix and the site went nuts, lol  A week later the Conservatives put out a Marketing e-flyer almost plagiarizing my original article on this.   Canada is becoming aware, finally!!

Really Big thank-you to COP for your unwavering commitment to the truth, we are all better people due to this commitment, cheers!!