Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Shiftyze

Do you leave home?

I don't know whether to stay home or start the journey. I feel like more people have been constantly controlling my lives rather than strangers. Strangers keep giving tips and being nice. Family/friends keep telling me to sleep and eat.

11 minutes ago, Shiftyze said:

I don't know whether to stay home or start the journey. I feel like more people have been constantly controlling my lives rather than strangers. Strangers keep giving tips and being nice. Family/friends keep telling me to sleep and eat.

Live your life the way you see fit, why are you asking everyone for permission?!??

9 hours ago, Shiftyze said:

When you hit a conundrum.... send out the question and wait for the sign.

I leave home for a change of scenery. I do not engage with normal human beings, I am the eccentric cloaked figure that skulks like a loner from place to place, like a ghost. Always there but never seen.

When everyone is living inside of a system of control and you do not conform to that same system it is natural to distance yourself from the unnatural and to head towards something that aligns better with who you are. For instance instead of going out and partying like a tit. I prefer to expand my mind and engage in personal growth exercises. I prefer a movie, the couch, and my babe. Over the multiple sheep one might be forced to huddle among in daily life.

Every day i contemplate leaving a society i hate. One that i do not align with. I was born into the wrong era. The propaganda pushed on us sour with the taint of evil. And no longer can we look at human beings as great because of it. We are all slaves to a system of rules that enslave and control us.

I removed myself from the control mechanism a long time ago. I Stay on the edges of said system. Riding the waves because to embrace that system is the same as corrupting your soul. It changes you and everyone has to make that same decision.. whether to swallow that pill and split from the paradigm of control. Or whether one decides to go back to sleep. It still remains the same. We all have a choice. And what we all do is what matters.

Go with instinct. Go with what is right. and when the time is right! You will be in good light!

59 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I leave home for a change of scenery. I do not engage with normal human beings, I am the eccentric cloaked figure that skulks like a loner from place to place, like a ghost. Always there but never seen.
When everyone is living inside of a system of control and you do not conform to that same system it is natural to distance yourself from the unnatural and to head towards something that aligns better with who you are. For instance instead of going out and partying like a tit. I prefer to expand my mind and engage in personal growth exercises. I prefer a movie, the couch, and my babe. Over the multiple sheep one might be forced to huddle among in daily life.

Every day i contemplate leaving a society i hate. One that i do not align with. I was born into the wrong era. The propaganda pushed on us sour with the taint of evil. And no longer can we look at human beings as great because of it. We are all slaves to a system of rules that enslave and control us.

I removed myself from the control mechanism a long time ago. I Stay on the edges of said system. Riding the waves because to embrace that system is the same as corrupting your soul. It changes you and everyone has to make that same decision.. whether to swallow that pill and split from the paradigm of control. Or whether one decides to go back to sleep. It still remains the same. We all have a choice. And what we all do is what matters.

Go with instinct. Go with what is right. and when the time is right! You will be in good light!

:postoftheday:

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

You sound like a much younger version of me:

I live in the shadows and the cover of night.

In complete obscurity under the cover of darkness.

Never revealing my true cover and identity.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7347/12425082555_fae0747823_b.jpg

Sulie

Yes, my Great Dane requires a lot of socialization, so I take him to meet others at the dog park. 

Get yourself a pet that requires ya to go out! If I didnt have him, I'd probably stay in as much as I could.

I walked 7 hours, got a ride for about 3 miles into a nearby town. Couldn't do it. Couldn't leave my family. I care about them too much. Called my siblings, came back home. I left notes and ideas for them to learn, I was ready, but I'm a Virgo. I'm way too sensitive. My horoscope told me to leave but I couldn't.

Guess I'm staying home until it begins. See where I go from there. 

I feel like a failure but I cannot abandon the people I love and those who will come to me for answers. It's how I got fired/laid off, it's how I ended up in the hospital from not sleeping/eating(Where I also learned that I have zero health problems), it's how my friends started blocking me from Facebook, it's how I got people to question the news but I just couldn't do it. I didn't want to leave and have my family and friends do the blame game and have their own civil war in the town I grew up in and discovered who I am and what my purpose was for. I appreciate everything you guys have done and did for me. I am on probation for a DUI and begin treatment this Wednesday but I am sober, vegan, and don't want to drink/smoke pot anymore. I never could control my liquor/marijuana intake until these past few weeks. I lied to a lot of friends/family these past few weeks. All of them knew everything I lied about, realizing, we are connected and controlled. I understand how real it all is and I realize I can't lie anymore. I know that I have the traits of a starseed but I have too much heart. I tried.

I'll see you all the natural way and order of life. 

Respect.

6 hours ago, Shiftyze said:

I walked 7 hours, got a ride for about 3 miles into a nearby town. Couldn't do it. Couldn't leave my family. I care about them too much. Called my siblings, came back home. I left notes and ideas for them to learn, I was ready, but I'm a Virgo. I'm way too sensitive. My horoscope told me to leave but I couldn't.

Guess I'm staying home until it begins. See where I go from there. 

I feel like a failure but I cannot abandon the people I love and those who will come to me for answers. It's how I got fired/laid off, it's how I ended up in the hospital from not sleeping/eating(Where I also learned that I have zero health problems), it's how my friends started blocking me from Facebook, it's how I got people to question the news but I just couldn't do it. I didn't want to leave and have my family and friends do the blame game and have their own civil war in the town I grew up in and discovered who I am and what my purpose was for. I appreciate everything you guys have done and did for me. I am on probation for a DUI and begin treatment this Wednesday but I am sober, vegan, and don't want to drink/smoke pot anymore. I never could control my liquor/marijuana intake until these past few weeks. I lied to a lot of friends/family these past few weeks. All of them knew everything I lied about, realizing, we are connected and controlled. I understand how real it all is and I realize I can't lie anymore. I know that I have the traits of a starseed but I have too much heart. I tried.

I'll see you all the natural way and order of life. 

Respect.

:hug:

Sulie

Just a thought, but had anyone noticed how we are being corralled into staying home? How is it easy to get anything, and everything delivered to your home so you never have to leave it?

Scary stuff, if you really think about it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.