Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Liberal, Hollywood love for Al Qaeda and ISIS wrapped up in a featured film. In December, Variety reported that George Clooney is in early

Liberal, Hollywood love for Al Qaeda and ISIS wrapped up in a featured film.

Clooney and producing partner Grant Heslov are seeking a writer through their Smokehouse Pictures production company. CAA is representing the rights to the documentary.

“The White Helmets,” directed by Orlando von Einsiedel and produced by Joanna Natasegara, is on the documentary shorts Oscar shortlist.

The Syrian Civil Defense, better known as the White Helmets, consists of about 3,000 volunteers. The organization has has been credited with saving more than 60,000 people from the bombed buildings in war-torn Syria. The group has lost about 150 members during the war.

“In the White Helmets, we have a motto: to save one life is to save humanity,” one volunteer says in the documentary.

http://theduran.com/george-clooney-comes-out-in-support-of-isis-al-qaeda-terrorist-organization-the-white-helmets-calls-them-heroes/

Like we needed to see more celebs kissing the ass and praising negative shit!

They have gone totally nuts. Apparently they now have a rule for mandatory gay/transgender, anti-white or other libtard propaganda in every single movie or series.Watched "Emerald city" the other day and there is a "transgender" kid there (well it's magically changed by a potion, but it's still pretty clear what their intentions are).

1 minute ago, Guest said:

They have gone totally nuts. Apparently they now have a rule for mandatory gay/transgender, anti-white or other libtard propaganda in every single movie or series.Watched "Emerald city" the other day and there is a "transgender" kid there (well it's magically changed by a potion, but it's still pretty clear what their intentions are).

You know at first i noticed it creeping in but now you mention it..... i can't think of a movie i've seen in recent years that did not have some libtard propaganda token piece within it.

2 minutes ago, Guest said:

Not really - The point was to hide the female child from the wizard of oz, they where trying to hid her Identity and Gender via magic. I thought it was a Rapunzel reference at first, then I realized it was one of the witches kids or apprentices.

Fk - Take no farther a look than MULAN - Who dresses up as a MAN to fight for the army to save her dad.

You usually see tales of FEMALE warriors, queens, ect, through out history, only because they are so rare. You get these asshole Feminist only because they see that in "Everyone" - Everyone is not a hero, you have to do something Truly Heroic to be worthy of history or titles, ect.

Himiko is my main concern, she comes from 1 warring state to the next, like a witch or a shaman, probably a bloodline.

Sun Shangxiang  - Lady Sun - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Sun

Female Amazonian Women, who raped men, had kids with them, and sent back the sons to them, kept the female children.

Again I said, RAPED MEN. LOL

Oda's Wife was well know, I think she had her own Army/Calvary Unit.

Movie plot but important - Temüjin is sold to a Tangut Garrison Chief (Zhang Jiong), despite the dire warning given to the man by a Buddhist monk (Ben Hon Sun) acting as his advisor, who senses the great potential the warrior carries and his future role in subjugating the Tangut state. While Temüjin is imprisoned, the monk pleads with him to spare his monastery when he destroys the Tangut kingdom sometime in the future. In exchange for delivering a bone fragment to Börte indicating that he is still alive, Temüjin agrees. Thereafter, the monk succeeds in delivering the bone and the message, though at the cost of his life. As a means of getting to Tangut, Börte becomes a merchant's concubine, bearing a daughter along the way. Once Börte arrives in Tangut, she abandons the merchant and bribes the guard for the key to Temüjin's cell, and the two manage to escape back to their homeland.

<>

Afterwards, Temüjin is designated the Khan of all the Mongols – Genghis Khan of the Great Steppe.

This - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pi6HXp_v44

And so many other stories, Pocahontas? who else?>!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxxJ_iFsHqA

What other women through out earths history do we know them to be warrior women, great leaders, tacticians, ect. ?

I only ask cuz I do not know. I am sure you guys have came across them.

13 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

What other women through out earths history do we know them to be warrior women, great leaders, tacticians, ect. ?

Joan of Arc? / Boudicca but not many that lasted that long :)

It's my entertainment $$, and I'll spend it how I see fit. Besides, it would appear that they've run out of new stories anyway with all the remakes hitting the big screen. I knew we were in trouble when Will Smith played James West. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.