Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

marlowe

Why a CIA Assassination Plot is Unlikely in the Face of Military Opposition

marlowe    1,748

Why a CIA Assassination Plot is Unlikely in the Face of Military Opposition

{ This is sort of what I have been thinking lately } ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Short read  >>>>   http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2017/01/14/why-a-cia-assassination-plot-is-unlikely-in-the-face-of-military-opposition/

The blogosphere/alternet is buzzing with threats of martial law and violence to prevent Trump from being inaugurated.

Why worry about it? It’s so unlikely that the dark cabal can do anything at this point. There are stronger forces who blocked Hitlary Clinton from the presidency, and they are doing what is necessary to steer us toward liberation.

We don’t need to know all the details as to who is doing it or how, but we do need to have faith that all is unfolding as it is meant to for our benefit, and the benefit of the galaxy and beyond.

There is so much we don’t know or understand about the nature of our reality. We are deceived and shielded. We are, however, in good hands and it would serve everyone to focus on positive thoughts. It will work out, and we want everyone to be safe.

:confedflag:

sodbuster   
sodbuster

Yes, for awhile now I've thought that if anarchy starts, the end would be with the US military.  I seem to remember that 15 years or more ago, military applicants were asked if they would be willing to fire upon American citizens if ordered to do so. I wondered why they would ask that of "our" military, the people who are there to protect us? Now we know why. What has not yet been revealed, is how the military would react to that order when given. obummer purged about 200 top military leaders, and appointed more compliant personalities. I would think that if the alleged president were to give the order to fire on Americans, that order would in fact be issued by the current military brass. OK, but still not revealed is how the backbone of the military will react to that order. I think that the fighters and the people who support those fighters are going to listen to those leaders who have earned the respect of their soldiers. I think those leaders are both current and former military. And I think those leaders are going to support the Constitutional government, and protect the American people.  Maybe they already have.