Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

DarkKnightNomeD

AGITATORS PLOT INAUGURATION CHAOS

Main Headline on Drudge atm

Inauguration Protesters Plan To Destroy Property And Disrupt Balls

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/14/inauguration-protesters-plan-to-destroy-property-and-disrupt-balls/

-

On the day of President-elect Donald Trump’s inauguration protesters are planning an anti-capitalist march, road blockades and disruptions to inauguration balls. The protests will likely include property destruction, a source with intimate knowledge of the protest plans told The Daily Caller Friday.

The blockades are not limited to roads but will also be at every security checkpoint, the source said. The source added that the protesters blockading each checkpoint will represent a different liberal cause such as climate change or money in politics.

A group called #DisruptJ20 is the most active in the planned protests for the inauguration.

Organizers for #DisruptJ20 are planning to kick off the inauguration protests on Jan. 18 with a gay dance party outside of Vice President-elect Mike Pence’s Chevy Chase, MD home.

This will be one interesting day dk

im a gona watch and protect my home 

its what every American should be doing 

all muskets at ready 

going head to head with the protesters is foolish 

we pay people for that 

when they cross you property line they are yours 

remember the shop owners when they started burning in St. Louis 

lol lot of 30-06,s Locked and loaded 

I say good luck to them 

lol 1500 bucks to risk your life hmmm

I can't wait for the party to get started  :ravingbananas::party3::cheer:

I am going to sit here and eat :popcorn: and watch the butt hurt libtards get :thwak:

8 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

I took that Friday off just to watch all the chaos..

Yep. Thursday, a quick check, wipe, and oil. Friday...stand by.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.