Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

California Freshman to Cut off Penis if Donald Trump builds wall

Cinnamon    26,285

Please do, I don't want you to spawn more like you. If they all do it, we'll soon be rid of all the Marxists! 

In a bizarre form of protest, University of California freshman Seth Greenberg has promised to publicly remove his penis (he did not specify the method of removal) if Donald Trump begins project work on the US Mexican border wall.

<snip>

http://rightwingnow.com/word-on-the-street/california-freshman-cut-off-penis-donald-trump-builds-wall/

COBO Member    3,864

I feel so threatened!:blink: If this guy couldn't come up with a better way to protest than this...probably doesn't need it anyway. A product of higher education right there.

Cinnamon    26,285

I don't know why this guy thinks that wall won't be built... everything else that Trump has tried to do, he's succeeded. Kiss yo peepee 

:bye:

marlowe    1,748
26 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Please do, I don't want you to spawn more like you. If they all do it, we'll soon be rid of all the Marxists! 

In a bizarre form of protest, University of California freshman Seth Greenberg has promised to publicly remove his penis (he did not specify the method of removal) if Donald Trump begins project work on the US Mexican border wall.

<snip>

http://rightwingnow.com/word-on-the-street/california-freshman-cut-off-penis-donald-trump-builds-wall/

Blazing Saddles - Nobody move or .I'll shoot myself......  

Anon   
Anon

I hope they hold him to that as by telling us he has entered into a verbal contract with us and can be made even if doesn't want to in the end made to legally perform such an act.

All those US celebrities who said they would leave the nation can also be MADE to complete their part of the verbal contract.

People don't learn until one of their number loses an eye or a testicle. So we are doing society a favor and improving it's quality by enforcing these ridiculous verbal contracts so other people learn not to say silly things which can be held against you.

Some people might doubt this , I cite the cannibal court case in which the deceased had entered into a contact to allow the person who ate him  afterwards to have done so legally and lawfully.

The first thing a sane person does when realizing they are in a world which uses a system of rules is find out how those rules work and how the system they are in operates. If you don't know the law of the system I would suggest you are not fully sane and not prepared to be in charge of your own destiny.

Cinnamon    26,285
3 minutes ago, Brio said:

Does he think his penis is that relevant? really? lol

It probably is to him. We should ask his girl/boyfriend about that. lol Maybe it's so tiny they wouldn't notice? 

Cinnamon    26,285
6 minutes ago, radio doc said:

hollywood movie? the piranhas are waiting!

No gluing it back on after that! :mouselaugh: