Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Donald Trump to John Lewis: Focus on Your ‘Crime-Infested District’ Instead of Complaining About the Election

Zing    1,006
31 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Someone people think Mr. Lewis should get away with what he said about Trump; I.e., that Trump is an illegitimate president because Mr. Lewis is respected for his work on civil rights.  However, Trump was right to let the public know that, in his opinion, he is doing a poor job running his district.  Furthermore, there is nothing illegitimate about Trump being president.  Seems Mr. Lewis does not want to accept the fact that Trump won, so calls it an illegitimate win.  Sorry, he can't change reality.

Cinnamon    26,090
20 minutes ago, Zing said:

Someone people think Mr. Lewis should get away with what he said about Trump; I.e., that Trump is an illegitimate president because Mr. Lewis is respected for his work on civil rights.  However, Trump was right to let the public know that, in his opinion, he is doing a poor job running his district.  Furthermore, there is nothing illegitimate about Trump being president.  Seems Mr. Lewis does not want to accept the fact that Trump won, so calls it an illegitimate win.  Sorry, he can't change reality.

Seems like they've lost every other battle, undermining Trump has been part of it all along, but it's the focus now. 

Zing    1,006
15 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Seems like they've lost every other battle, undermining Trump has been part of it all along, but it's the focus now. 

No question about it.  The harder they try, the more they will fail.  When I first heard about the "golden showers," I couldn't believe how silly this had become.  What's next?  They also seem to want an excuse to go to war with Russia, too.