Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Russian ambassador ASSASSINATED after armed gunmen storm embassy in Yemen

Ukshep    23,122

Ambassador Vladimir Dedushkin was reportedly "keeping a close eye" in the war-torn country.

The diplomat was reportedly assassinated in the capital Sanaa.

The assassination was reported by Saudi Arabia's Barq news agency.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/754152/Russian-ambassador-assassinated-Yemen-Sanaa-Gunmen-Embassy

A lot of people biting the dust in recent weeks?

COBO Member    3,829

I'm tellin' ya. Provided Trump makes it past inauguration, he's going to team up with Putin and the business of putting ISIS/Al Queda/CIA out of work will begin.

majoga    429

Watching Barry run this clown show in his last weeks is kind of like watching Grayson Allen pretend to play basketball.

1 hour ago, COBO Member said:

I'm tellin' ya. Provided Trump makes it past inauguration, he's going to team up with Putin and the business of putting ISIS/Al Queda/CIA out of work will begin.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

zero   
zero

I think they may be trying to lay the ground work to keep Trump and Putin from working together after the election.

They are implanting the idea that the two are conspiring together for nefarious reason.

So, after the election if they start working together, the media can start bashing them and say, see we told you so.

It's the old, if you tell a lie big enough and repeat it often enough, when the truth comes out no one will believe it.

Here's another poke at the bear that I was not aware of, I knew Obama expelled the ambassadors, but, I didn't know this.

US Officials Shutting Down Russian Compound in Maryland

Federal officials are shutting down a Russian-owned compound on Maryland's Eastern Shore amid sweeping U.S. sanctions in response to election-related hacking.

President Barack Obama gave Russia until Friday at noon to leave the 45-acre property, which the Soviet government bought in 1972.

One of two Russian compounds that the U.S. plans to close is located in Centreville, Maryland, a State Department official confirmed to News4 Thursday afternoon. The other is in Glen Cove, New York.

Video shot from Chopper4 Thursday afternoon and again Friday morning shows a flurry of activity and multiple unmarked cars on the perimeter of the sprawling waterfront property in Centreville.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/US-Officials-to-Shut-Down-Russian-Compound-in-Maryland-408639275.html

amused   
amused

Yemen, hometown to Osama bin laden.

I'll bet nobody in the Kremlin is smirking and saying, "What difference does it make?"

Vladimir Putin needs our support and I believe that he will get it under the Trump administration.