Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

NowServingNumber52

Dude Sits Down At Public Piano.... Gives it a Schoolin

Groove    2,156
8 minutes ago, NowServingNumber52 said:

Homeless Man Plays Piano Beautifully (Sarasota, FL) (ORIGINAL)

Holy crap I know that guy.  He used to stay on south beach. Every night I would work security overnight I'd have a convo with him and a few other homeless people just to pass the time, most were the nicest people. He's very very talented and not limited to a piano, I've seen him play different horns and a guitar as well and he can weave just about anything from a palm branch, hats, mats etc. This guy tho he loves living the way he does, he has money too, of course it's from pandering on the streets but I remember the day he asked me for change for a $20 he pulled a wad of cash out as big as a football (bad analogy lol ) and I just fell out and asked him why he wouldn't go get a hotel room in the cold, he told me straight up he doesn't trust anything that has a commercial on TV or anything related to. He didn't really explain that but I kinda understood what he meant. I just don't completely understand it tho, this guy is/was not sure if he's still around, he's talented in many ways yet chose to live in the streets. But I will say he was the happiest person I've ever met in my life.  

marlowe    1,748
31 minutes ago, CSB said:

Nice little break from the norm of doom and gloom

Brave Heart: Full Movie   FREE

Posted on January 14, 2017 by David Robinson

Uncle Nobby    1,271

In a world that has gone increasingly insane year by year, it still amazes me how f**king wonderful we are as people, how much joy we are capable of bringing into each others lives, with the smallest of gestures. Thanks for this post, it made me cry and brightened my day no end.

:hug2:

Tarmalen    1,320
26 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

In a world that has gone increasingly insane year by year, it still amazes me how f**king wonderful we are as people, how much joy we are capable of bringing into each others lives, with the smallest of gestures. Thanks for this post, it made me cry and brightened my day no end.

:hug2:

More of this needs to be shared instead of doom and gloom as others have stated.

Thanks for the link as I really enjoyed this.

Brio    1,038
7 hours ago, NowServingNumber52 said:

That brought a smile to my face. :)