Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

zero

GUNS FOUND HIDDEN WASHINGTON D.C.

zero   
zero

Guns in violin case, other weapons found along Potomac in DC

WASHINGTON –  A walker in Washington came across two guns in a violin case along the Potomac River on Wednesday, leading police to find several other weapons stashed in the area, officials said.

U.S. Park Police said a woman walking in the woods near the C&O Canal, which runs along the river, found the case. When law enforcement officers arrived, they found more guns and ammunition — some in pails, others in plastic garbage bags.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/01/04/guns-in-violin-case-other-weapons-found-along-potomac-in-dc.html

Looks like somebody was getting ready to do something nasty.

COBO Member    3,824
18 minutes ago, zero said:

Looks like somebody was getting ready to do something nasty.

Yeah but who in their right mind leaves their stash out in the open? Another type of false flag?

zero   
zero

From the article.........

"Nobody ever hikes on that side of the canal" where the violin case was found, Saffir said. "People walk on the towpath."

She added that the area is "normally super quiet."

Looks like somebody didn't anticipate someone getting off the beaten path.

This location is within walking distance to the National Mall and the White House.

zero   
zero

A violin case full of guns was found Wednesday in woods near the C&O Canal, not far from the Boathouse at Fletcher's Cove in northwest Washington. News4's Mark Segraves reports. (Published Wednesday, Jan. 4, 2017)

Police closed Canal Road between Arizona Avenue and Reservoir Road until about 3:30 p.m. 

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Guns-Found-in-Violin-Case-at-Fletchers-Cove-in-NW-DC-409674815.html

Map of the location.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Boathouse+At+Fletcher's+Cove/@38.9190258,-77.1027398,429m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b7c9c261c877b5:0x8d0c8efecb87e416!8m2!3d38.919724!4d-77.101347?hl=en

COBO Member    3,824
13 minutes ago, zero said:

"Nobody ever hikes on that side of the canal" where the violin case was found, Saffir said. "People walk on the towpath."

This location is within walking distance to the National Mall and the White House.

I read that. But in a violin case?? Granted, there's a company that makes "violin cases" for discreet airlines use, complete with liberals-styled stickers. But "quiet side" or not, you don't toss your hardware down alongside a river and not expect it to be found. There's more to this than even preps for the 20th.

Zimix99    1,033
2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I read that. But in a violin case?? Granted, there's a company that makes "violin cases" for discreet airlines use, complete with liberals-styled stickers. But "quiet side" or not, you don't toss your hardware down alongside a river and not expect it to be found. There's more to this than even preps for the 20th.

They are Libs, what did you expect? In any case i bet there are cache of guns and ammo and body armor all over the place for the inauguration. My guess is that's why they started to close the roads and area down already even though it's a bit early. they are doing a walk thru to find any suspicious things, like bombs and weapons. Hiding weapons ahead of time in an extremely successful and popular gorilla tactic. The heightened military presence at the inauguration should speak volumes on what to expect, and what they are expecting.

Drumz   
Drumz
18 minutes ago, zero said:

If I were the cops, I would have kept quiet, (not told the press) take the guns, and leave the cases, bags and pails etc... Then I would have undercover surveillance to see who shows up to collect. See if they have any affiliations etc...

Peace and Love

zero   
zero

Never said they were smart, maybe trying to get guns inside the city before it is locked down.

Could have been placed there by someone for someone else.

But, the violin case sounds like something from a B rated gangsta movie.

Could be some wannabe BLM hero's trying to make a name for themselves.

Most of them are one Taco short of a combo plate.

Drumz   
Drumz
3 minutes ago, zero said:

Never said they were smart, maybe trying to get guns inside the city before it is locked down.

Could have been placed there by someone for someone else.

But, the violin case sounds like something from a B rated gangsta movie.

Could be some wannabe BLM hero's trying to make a name for themselves.

Most of them are one Taco short of a combo plate.

Agreed. However, I was commenting taking it at face value, but thinking false flag.

zero   
zero

Arming 60 IQ morons and have them go on a shooting spree could be considered a false flag.

They said they wanted to disrupt the inauguration, that would do it.