Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Civil-rights icon John Lewis: 'I don't see this president-elect as a legitimate president'

Cinnamon    26,088

But he saw Obama as a legitimate president. Scratches head and ponders the stupid that burns. And a Hillary lover, too. This guy's an example of everything that's wrong with this country. 

Georgia on Friday leveled harsh words at President-elect Donald Trump, saying he doesn't think Trump's presidency is legitimate.

"I don't see this president-elect as a legitimate president," Lewis told NBC's Chuck Todd during a "Meet the Press" interview set to air on Sunday.

Lewis pointed to allegations of Russian interference in the recent election, including a dossier of unverified claims about Trump's potential ties to Russia.

"The Russians participated in helping this man get elected, and they helped destroy the candidacy of Hillary Clinton," Lewis said.

<snip>

http://www.businessinsider.com/john-lewis-trump-illegitimate-president-2017-1

CSB    2,296

What makes a legitimate president ? Is it someone that will support corporate agendas or someone that will support the people ?

These butt hurt snowflake libtards will one day see the light that's over the evil intentions of the cold greedy harts of humanity ..

Trump is going to have fun turning the light on those with evil intent .

bubba   
bubba
54 minutes ago, CSB said:

What makes a legitimate president ? Is it someone that will support corporate agendas or someone that will support the people ?

"The Russians participated in helping this man get elected, and they helped destroy the candidacy of Hillary Clinton," Lewis said.

Someone who supports the agenda of the political party...a career politician not a person with the ability to clean up the corruption...

He still falls for that russian fake news....I think the DNC planted that stuff and the koolaid cnn drinkers know it fake but still push it for their voters base knowing they are supported by the stupids... 

Some Guy   
Some Guy
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

But he saw Obama as a legitimate president. Scratches head and ponders the stupid that burns. And a Hillary lover, too. This guy's an example of everything that's wrong with this country. 

Georgia on Friday leveled harsh words at President-elect Donald Trump, saying he doesn't think Trump's presidency is legitimate.

"I don't see this president-elect as a legitimate president," Lewis told NBC's Chuck Todd during a "Meet the Press" interview set to air on Sunday.

Lewis pointed to allegations of Russian interference in the recent election, including a dossier of unverified claims about Trump's potential ties to Russia.

<snip>

What country are you from?  Are you from the states?

Zing    1,006
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

<snip>

Some of the Trump haters are still in denial, but reality will be setting in on Friday, January 20 when Trump will be sworn into office.  Fact:  Trump will be our President whether you accept this reality or not.  Time to pray the Serenity Prayer:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Cryptic Mole    4,710
1 hour ago, CSB said:

What makes a legitimate president ?

I always thought first and foremost, a legitimate birth certificate.

sodbuster   
sodbuster

This stupid piece of shit needs to realize that Trump is as legitimate to me as his messiah is to him and his ilk. If he refuses to accept the results of this election, then he needs to pack all of the perks, graft, and kick-backs that he received while sucking off the plump government tit that you and I paid for, and return home to his job as an assistant manager at a Target store. If he refuses, then I refuse to see him as a legitimate member of Congress.