Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cryptic Mole

BIOWAR FEARS: Scientists Race To Develop Vaccine For The Plague Amid Fears Terrorists Could Use The Medieval Disease To Kill Millions

Scientists fear terrorists could use PLAGUE to kill millions:

LEADING scientists are frantically working to develop a vaccine for the PLAGUE amid fears terrorists could kill millions if they weaponized the deadly bacteria.

The Medieval disease famously wiped out one-third of Europe’s population in the 13th and 14th centuries in one of the most devastating pandemics in human history now known as the Black Death.

Today the disease – which has a 90 to 100 percent mortality rate – has been classed by the World Health Organisation as a “re-emerging human pathogen”.

Dr. Ashok Chopra, a professor of microbiology and immunology at the University of Texas, is leading studies he hopes will develop a vaccine to counter all three strains.

Read More: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2599633/scientists-race-to-develop-vaccine-for-the-plague-amid-fears-terrorists-could-use-the-medieval-disease-to-kill-millions/

Of course they are trying to develop a VACCINE.

No thank you...I will take my chances with the plague over the poison they want to inject into my body. The strong will survive...

30 minutes ago, CGK said:

The strong will survive...

The strong should be aware that it's much easier for them to perish if not careful via Cytokine Storm Cascade during a strong congestion type of pandemic like the flu. The authorities will push NSAID's as a way to control both pain and fever but don't listen to their deadly advice. Aspirin and Ibuprofen are NSAID's. Do not take them! Take a Non-Aspirin based Acetaminophen such as Tylenol instead. make sure the label says 'Acetaminophen' or do not take it. That applies to everyone, healthy, young, sick and old!

My advice is contradictory when I say to not attempt to strengthen your immune system and response at that time. Most adults should be ok and protected from CSC if they do nothing. Just take non-aspirin pain and fever medication. It's always the very young and the old and/or very sick who are at the most at risk.

I Googled this question

How many plagues were there ?  

This is a list of the worst plagues in man’s recorded history : So there is more than one that is known of: http://listverse.com/2009/01/18/top-10-worst-plagues-in-history/

So what makes them think they can make a wonder drug for all plagues that could be used including the ones that will be made up or yet to come ?

Scientists Race To Develop Vaccine For The Plague ?      Ya right !   It's more like they will be making just more toxins to add to the fire of death .

I have said this many times " I don't fear death it's self;  I just fear getting there "

grav
8 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The strong should be aware that it's much easier for them to perish if not careful via Cytokine Storm Cascade during a strong congestion type of pandemic like the flu. The authorities will push NSAID's as a way to control both pain and fever but don't listen to their deadly advice. Aspirin and Ibuprofen are NSAID's. Do not take them! Take a Non-Aspirin based Acetaminophen such as Tylenol instead. make sure the label says 'Acetaminophen' or do not take it. That applies to everyone, healthy, young, sick and old!

My advice is contradictory when I say to not attempt to strengthen your immune system and response at that time. Most adults should be ok and protected from CSC if they do nothing. Just take non-aspirin pain and fever medication. It's always the very young and the old and/or very sick who are at the most at risk.

Why don't you attach your plague thread into your signature? It should also be permapinned in the health and survival forum, IMHO. It's one of the best threads in forumland. 

edit -- I'm adding Acetaminophen to my shopping list. I have 3 containers with natural remedies. I think I need more Tylenol.

1 hour ago, grav said:

Why don't you attach your plague thread into your signature? It should also be permapinned in the health and survival forum, IMHO. It's one of the best threads in forumland. 

edit -- I'm adding Acetaminophen to my shopping list. I have 3 containers with natural remedies. I think I need more Tylenol.

I'm only allowed two lines in my signature and I like my comments there already, but that may be a pretty good idea. I never even realized that I could place a link there like that. Thanks for the suggestion.

Yes, good idea, and dump the NSAID's, or at least keep them far away so you make no fatal mistakes at the time which I believe will be a big threat this year or the next of a global pandemic and/or plague.

What access to medieval diseases do 'terrorists' have and how? If they have such capacity it's because some extremely well funded bio chem lab meant them to have.

The use of aspirin greatly contributed to the the number of fatalities during the Pandemic of 1918-1919. Interestingly more of the elderly and young survived the Spanish Flu than the young healthy. Why? Because aspirin was in short supply and reserved for those who they felt could fight off the virus.

>>>In 1918 aspirin was recommend by the US Surgeon General, the US Navy, and the Journal of the American Medical Association just prior to the October death spike.

Bayer first introduced water-soluble aspirin tablets in 1900. Farbenfabriken Bayer’s worldwide distribution of aspirin had been accomplished in the same year as the flu pandemic. Aspirin sales more than doubled from 1918 to 1920.

The US Army camp with the highest mortality rate had ordered 100,000 aspirin tablets.

Young children were not given aspirin as widely as young adults, which may explain why the young had a lower mortality rate in the 1918 flu. [Clinical Infectious Diseases 2009; 49: online Sept. 29]<<<

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2009/10/bill-sardi/did-aspirin-contribute-to-flu-deaths/

This is a book you might want to purchase. Its a good read with lots of info regarding remedies. It would certainly come in handy if and when we see the next global pandemic.

The Homeopathic Treatment of Influenza - Special Bird Flu Edition: Surviving Influenza Epidemics And Pandemics Past, Present, And Future With Homeopathy -Sandra J. Perko

52 minutes ago, CGK said:

Young children were not given aspirin as widely as young adults, which may explain why the young had a lower mortality rate in the 1918 flu. [Clinical Infectious Diseases 2009; 49: online Sept. 29]<<

It was because their immune systems were not fully developed and still weak that saved them. Just the opposite of what would normally happen. When given aspirin, their immune response was not as strong as the much more developed immune systems of the younger healthy adults. The adults own immune systems attacked the virus in the lungs and elsewhere, but also attacked the healthy organs because after taking aspirin, their immune responses were supercharged. They suffocated on their own blood and body fluids while the Children and the elderly did not.

Aspirin was also over prescribed during the Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918-1919 because there were no set guidelines as to dosing yet. it was a fairly new drug at the time. Most people were taking as many as 30 pills per 24 hour day.

6 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

it was a fairly new drug at the time.

For modern medicine. Aspirin is derived from willow (salix) and willow bark tea has been a natural pain killer for millennia. 

Intel update:  

This seems to be proving the ties with the, mass shootings, Murder, human trafficking (supply of fresh bodies for the pedo network), inauguration uprising and mass rioting, and Bio-warfare. If this can all be tied to one corp who are connected with the CIA and Washington insiders it only seems logical they are not part of the problem, they are the problem's storefront.  Watch the videos 

"From Washington D.C. insiders to the C.I.A. to Hilary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation to DynCorp, the information conveyed in these must-see video reports offers the prima facie evidence necessary to prosecute numerous individuals for crimes ranging from arms dealing, to child trafficking and murder.

“Mr. Secretary, I watched President Bush deliver a moving speech at the United Nations in September, 2003 in which he mentioned the crisis of the sex trade. The President called for the punishment of those involved in this horrible business. But at the very moment of that speech, DynCorp was exposed for having been involved in the buying and selling of young women and children. While all of this was going on, DynCorp  kept the Pentagon contract to administer the smallpox and anthrax vaccines, and is now working on a plague vaccine through the joint Vaccine Acquisition Program.  Mr. Secretary, is it policy of the US government to reward companies that traffic in women and little girls?”

George Webb: “I’m willing to say today that it’s going to be DynCorp behind the mass shootings that you see in America. I’m going to tell you right now that there’s going to be a DynCorp person always involved in the pile of bodies. The other murders are just cover murders, but it’s going to be DynCorp, and I think you’ll find that’s true.”

https://www.intellihub.com/george-webb-dyncorp-mass-shootings-america/

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.