Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Obamacare is Killing Rural America

Sulie   
Sulie

I believe it after working in a very rural hospital. Somebody came in holding their daughter, with a bag carrying three of her fingers in on ice, and we had to tell them to go someplace else a couple of hours away. The ER doc where I was, wouldn't even stabalize the kid for shock.

grav   
grav
16 minutes ago, Sulie said:

I believe it after working in a very rural hospital. Somebody came in holding their daughter, with a bag carrying three of her fingers in on ice, and we had to tell them to go someplace else a couple of hours away. The ER doc where I was, wouldn't even stabalize the kid for shock.

What is wrong with this world? Are we so owned by insurance companies and lawyers that a doctor can't help a child? 

zero   
zero

Obama no care was never about health it's about redistribution of wealth.

Cinnamon    26,135
51 minutes ago, zero said:

Obama no care was never about health it's about redistribution of wealth.

Yes it is. I am waiting for the day when that shit is gone for good. They want to tax someone for not buying a product. How can that even be legal. 

CSB    2,297

Forced compliance to a idea .. This is wrong on so many levels .. 

Wake me up when that SOB Obama is out of office .. I'm going back to bed for a few more days ..

Zing    1,006
6 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Aside from being unconstitutional IMO, I see Obamacare as the way to "control" most medical care with increasing rules and regulations and even ultimately, at some point in the future may require us to be chipped.

Brio    1,038

The state of US health care has been a mind bender for every OECD country for decades. How can you spend 17% of GDP but 70% of bankruptcies are directly due to h/c expenses? Of those bk.s, 78% HAVE INSURANCE! Where does all that money go? Why do Americans pay $30 for one aspirin in the hospital when a bottle of 100 aspirin costs $7?