Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

NowServingNumber52

Chinese restaurant is accused of serving human FEET to diners

Chinese restaurant is accused of serving human FEET to diners in Italy after gruesome image of rotting flesh is posted online by a waiter

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT 

Gruesome picture shows what looks like two severed human feet in a blue bowl

Surfaced after a diner went with friends to a restaurant in Padua, northern Italy

Waiter later posted grim image claiming it was the meat used in dish he served 

A Chinese restaurant has been accused of serving human feet after a waiter posted a gruesome picture - allegedly taken in its kitchen - on social media.

The grim photo shows what looks like two severed and partially decomposed human feet in a blue bowl.

It surfaced after a diner from Slovenia went with friends to a restaurant in Padua, in northern Italy and asked for the Chinese delicacy of bear paws.

PIC!!!!!!!!! Here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4117550/Chinese-restaurant-accused-serving-human-FEET-diners-Italy-gruesome-image-rotting-flesh-posted-online-waiter.html

3 minutes ago, NowServingNumber52 said:

Chinese restaurant is accused of serving human FEET to diners in Italy after gruesome image of rotting flesh is posted online by a waiter

WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT 

Gruesome picture shows what looks like two severed human feet in a blue bowl

Surfaced after a diner went with friends to a restaurant in Padua, northern Italy

Waiter later posted grim image claiming it was the meat used in dish he served 

A Chinese restaurant has been accused of serving human feet after a waiter posted a gruesome picture - allegedly taken in its kitchen - on social media.

The grim photo shows what looks like two severed and partially decomposed human feet in a blue bowl.

It surfaced after a diner from Slovenia went with friends to a restaurant in Padua, in northern Italy and asked for the Chinese delicacy of bear paws.

PIC!!!!!!!!! Here

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4117550/Chinese-restaurant-accused-serving-human-FEET-diners-Italy-gruesome-image-rotting-flesh-posted-online-waiter.html

Ahhhh! I can tell you those are human feet and I don't have to be a pathologist to know it.  This is sickening, if that got served to me I'd never eat again! 

3 minutes ago, NowServingNumber52 said:

Ya know ...there are those that have a foot "fetish". Sucking on toes and stuff like that.

:yeah3::lmao: 

:onfire: Nooo! Just no! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.