Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Cinnamon

Superbug resistant to every antibiotic available in US kills Nevada woman

Cinnamon    26,124

A woman in Nevada died when a superbug she picked up in India proved resistant to every antibiotic available in the US, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

A woman in Nevada died when a superbug she picked up in India proved resistant to all 26 antibiotics available in the US, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

<snip>

https://www.rt.com/usa/373612-superbug-resistant-antibiotics-kills/

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/superbug-resistant-every-available-antibiotic-u-s-kills-nevada-woman/#.WHj8EMQ4RHo.twitter

Great, she went to India, hung out for an "extended stay" and came back with this bug. 

Cinnamon    26,124
1 minute ago, NowServingNumber52 said:

Scary sh*t.

Wonder if anyone here caught it from her ????????????????

I don't know but as sloppy as some hospitals are with their sanitation, it's a concern. There's also a TB resistant strain that's here in the U.S. that's being brought in from other countries. 

Iamawake    241
3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't know but as sloppy as some hospitals are with their sanitation, it's a concern. There's also a TB resistant strain that's here in the U.S. that's being brought in from other countries. 

TB is coming back with a vengeance, some think it started after the removal, of wooly mammoths, from their resting place, in the ice. And I tend to agree.

garlic    2,639

OMG..Antibiotics don't work? It must be a miracle that the human race has survived this long without pharmaceutical companies. I think as more and more diseases become resistant to modern medicine people will revert to the old ways of healing. God put everything we need to heal ourselves on this planet. Its up to us to figure out how to use the things God gave us.

Why The Superbug-Killing Medieval Home Remedy Works

As billions are spent on highly powerful antibiotics that are ‘bigger and better’ than their predecessors, a medieval home remedy has been making headlines. As researchers from the US and Britain just found out, there’s something about this concoction that kills superbugs completely – without the use of pharmaceutical antibiotics, injections, or blood transfusions.

Dating back to the the 10th century, the recipe for the remedy demands garlic, onions, and leek combined with wine and the bile of a cow’s stomach. In other words, it’s known infection crushers mixed with an odd combination of bile. A weird recipe that actually works to not only clear up eye infections and styes at large, but kills MRSA superbugs.

https://naturalsociety.com/why-the-superbug-killing-medieval-home-remedy-works/

Cinnamon    26,124
37 minutes ago, CGK said:

OMG..Antibiotics don't work? It must be a miracle that the human race has survived this long without pharmaceutical companies. I think as more and more diseases become resistant to modern medicine people will revert to the old ways of healing. God put everything we need to heal ourselves on this planet. Its up to us to figure out how to use the things God gave us.

Why The Superbug-Killing Medieval Home Remedy Works

As billions are spent on highly powerful antibiotics that are ‘bigger and better’ than their predecessors, a medieval home remedy has been making headlines. As researchers from the US and Britain just found out, there’s something about this concoction that kills superbugs completely – without the use of pharmaceutical antibiotics, injections, or blood transfusions.

Dating back to the the 10th century, the recipe for the remedy demands garlic, onions, and leek combined with wine and the bile of a cow’s stomach. In other words, it’s known infection crushers mixed with an odd combination of bile. A weird recipe that actually works to not only clear up eye infections and styes at large, but kills MRSA superbugs.

https://naturalsociety.com/why-the-superbug-killing-medieval-home-remedy-works/

So, where do you order your cow bile from? lmao!  OMG, that must taste totally horrid. 

Quick1966    1,230
19 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I knew you'd find a link... how did I know? lol

Truth be told when you have a poorly functioning gallbladder like me taking some ox bile and milk thistle work wonders on getting the digestive tract back in action. It's been said that a healthy digestive system is the key to staying healthy and fighting infection.