Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Talon

D.A.R.E. Ends Anti-Weed Campaign, Quietly Removes Pot from Gateway Drug List

Talon    716

The good news, however, is that people are rapidly waking up to the war on weed. Even idiot politicians who still think it’s dangerous are being enticed by the lure of tax revenue generated by ending prohibition to dig them out of budget shortfalls.

Perhaps one of the most telling signs of change is the fact that the anti-drug propaganda group known as D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) has not only removed cannabis from its list of gateway drugs but they have stopped lying to children about its dangers.

For more three decades, cops would fear monger about the dangers of marijuana to children who had never even heard of it before. “One hit and your life is over,” they would say, instilling this false fear in America’s youth — luckily, most kids never bought it.

However, DARE no longer mentions marijuana in their fear propaganda, and kids are better for it.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/happening-d-a-r-e-ends-anti-weed-campaign-quietly-removes-pot-gateway-drug-list/

Groove    2,156

Good job. Yeah I do remember the lies back in grade school about drugs. The whole pot is a gateway drug was always bs and they knew it. 

Cannabis has been shown to kill cancer cells, save the lives of countless epileptic children, treat PTSD, heal bones, treat brain trauma, and a slew of other uses science is only beginning to understand. And yet, the only thing dangerous about this seemingly miraculous plant is that police will kidnap, cage, or kill you for possessing it. In spite of some form of cannabis being legal in some fashion in 23 states, the government still violently and with extreme prejudice continues to seek out those who dare possess it.

REST here

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/happening-d-a-r-e-ends-anti-weed-campaign-quietly-removes-pot-gateway-drug-list/

The anti-drug propaganda group known as D.A.R.E. (Drug Abuse Resistance Education) has not only removed cannabis from its list of gateway drugs but they have stopped lying to children about its dangers.

Sulie   
Sulie

Im still anti, abd the main reason being f**kers still think its okay to to toke up and drive, subjecting NON USERS to bood tests. f**k ya.

Sulie   
Sulie
Just now, Sulie said:

Im still anti, abd the main reason being f**kers still think its okay to to toke up and drive, subjecting NON USERS to bood tests. f**k ya.

Get your f**ken munchies before you imbibe, and stsy the f**k off the roads. Idiots. Nonody should be driving under the influence of anything.

Iamawake    241
29 minutes ago, Sulie said:

Get your f**ken munchies before you imbibe, and stsy the f**k off the roads. Idiots. Nonody should be driving under the influence of anything.

If you don't like my driving..stay the f**k off the sidewalks :weed1: :chuckle:

Talon    716
8 hours ago, Groove said:

Good job. Yeah I do remember the lies back in grade school about drugs. The whole pot is a gateway drug was always bs and they knew it. 

Sulie   
Sulie

Where'd my other post go about the father of my four children being killed by A PERSON under the inuence?

It might not matter to other people, but it's had an influene in our lives.

Cinnamon    26,136
28 minutes ago, Sulie said:

Where'd my other post go about the father of my four children being killed by A PERSON under the inuence?

It might not matter to other people, but it's had an influene in our lives.

No idea. Where and when did you post it? Nothing has been deleted from this thread or the merging of it. We wouldn't delete anything like that anyway.