Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. Want this topic removed from the archive?

Ukshep

Does anyone know of an explanation for body mass, muscle increasing on its own?

Does anyone know of an explanation for body mass, muscle increasing on its own? I am talking zero, exercise, no diet. But muscle gain unlike anything you have seen, strength increase tenfold. Think turning into superman but only 1/10th of the way!

Could the sun affect a human like that? or anything else?

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Does anyone know of an explanation for body mass, muscle increasing on its own? I am talking zero, exercise, no diet. But muscle gain unlike anything you have seen, strength increase tenfold. Think turning into superman but only 1/10th of the way!

The sun cannot, but an overactive pituitary gland actually can by overwhelming the body with growth hormones.

André the Giant was an extreme case of this. Remember, I did say 'Extreme.'

It's called Acromegaly, or best known as Giantism or Gigantism and is usually caused by a noncancerous tumor, but not always in the lesser cases.

These lesser cases can usually be treated with medications, but some people enjoy having this problem as long as it can be controlled. They usually will develop unmatched strength and even sometimes higher cognitive abilities in rare cases.

Can we associate this in the same category as Nephilim? They were much stronger and with superior IQ's compared to normal humans. It's important to note that their strength had nothing to do with their size. Had they been equal sized to humans, they would still be much stronger.

This area is also a part of my research along with age reversal because we are so close to breaking the human genome codes.

Human Genome Codes: Number of chromosomes. ... The human genome is the complete set of nucleic acid sequence for humans(Homo sapiens), encoded as DNA within the 23 chromosome pairs in cell nuclei and in a small DNA molecule found within individual mitochondria.Human genomes include both protein-coding DNA genes and noncoding DNA.

You should realize that humans have become corrupted biologically over millions of years intentionally by design and that our genome is not complete. Nephilim, however, have a more complete set of everything, so by modern sciences standards though we are the norm, we actually are not. We are a broken down version of what we once were and what we should be... more in line with the Nephilim in the end.

Shep, I'm sorry if I seem to be running off in another direction, but I'm really not because this all ties into your original question of this thread in the end.

9 hours ago, Ukshep said:

A spider bite? ;)

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

A spider bite? ;)

really? 7/7/7

Nephilim giant / ant man?

grav
19 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Now, you've gotten me started, but I'll stop!

CM, your super spy powers are back? Even your old avatar!

When I was a young lass, there was a store at the mall which had exercise beds. I kid you not. Women actually paid money to lie down on the bed and its pulleys or mechanisms would lift their arms legs, whatever, and ta da, muscles. Or weight loss. I was stupid and naive back then, even more than I am today. But seriously, folks! Even then I lol'd when I walked by it. If it did work, you betcha I would try it out.

1 hour ago, grav said:

CM, your super spy powers are back? Even your old avatar!

When I was a young lass, there was a store at the mall which had exercise beds. I kid you not. Women actually paid money to lie down on the bed and its pulleys or mechanisms would lift their arms legs, whatever, and ta da, muscles. Or weight loss. I was stupid and naive back then, even more than I am today. But seriously, folks! Even then I lol'd when I walked by it. If it did work, you betcha I would try it out.

Shep did the honors and changed it back for me after I apologized for even asking if he wouldn't please mind doing so. He did the big smile face and said, "No Problem." I'm gonna recommend a big fat pay raise for him, and, oh yeah, one for Cinnamon too. lol. :biggrin:

Your funny but true story reminds me of a similar story from my past. I was a pretty young kid at the time and was talking with my then Pastor of the Church I grew up in. He told me he once purchased a book titled, "How not to be lazy,' as he lay down on his living room couch to read it. lol. I thought that was pretty funny as a kid, and I suppose I still do.

Ronaldo

I'm not a medic...
but is know that hormonal dysfunctions can trigger muscular hypertrophy...
And in some cases can lead to heart diseases...

Thanks for all the info in here. I know i ain't said much but its been useful thanks!