Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
zero

BREAKING NEWS: WASHINGTON POST NOW CONFIRMS DHS HACKED ELECTION IN 20 DIFFERENT STATES

Rate this topic

COBO Member    1,685
29 minutes ago, Jostler said:

I'd guess creating a pretext for asserting federal control over elections might be a motive.  Or perhaps trying to leave a false trail implicating Russia?  LOL....since they're obviously so inept they can't keep defenders from tracking the activity back to DHS servers, that second one doesn't sound too plausible :)

In any case, whatever the motive, it doesn't make me feel real damned secure in my homeland.

Anonymous   
Anonymous
3 hours ago, Jostler said:

a hacking accusation backed up by evidence is quite refreshing :)  Now we need to go to war with those bastiges!

Buncha fargin iceholes, and no wonder joe mama gave the dhs control over the elections. Crooked as fvck

The election was rigged for Obama and nobody said anything about it...he wasn't even supposed to be on the ballot...but nobody would vette out the total loser...DHS did it?  What about George Sore-ass which machines did he rig?  Are they the same ones that DHS hacked?