Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zero

BREAKING NEWS: WASHINGTON POST NOW CONFIRMS DHS HACKED ELECTION IN 20 DIFFERENT STATES

15 posts in this topic

a hacking accusation backed up by evidence is quite refreshing :)  Now we need to go to war with those bastiges!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa, did you hear that? It kind of sounded like shit hitting the fan. RIP

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow I can't believe their actually reporting this!!!! 

And yep I posted the same thing on gab. Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After trying to accuse Russia of doing it, now it's our own government...and Washington Post is reporting on it...both ways...

I know one thing...truth is marching on...

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Obammy is about ready to hand sovereign state control of elections

over to DHS. What a crooks ******* he is!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

After trying to accuse Russia of doing it, now it's our own government...and Washington Post is reporting on it...both ways...

I know one thing...truth is marching on...

 

Reminds me of the prayer service at the National Cathedral in DC after 9/11. Hearing that soprano voice in the last bars would convince an atheist that that was the voice of an angel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Reminds me of the prayer service at the National Cathedral in DC after 9/11. Hearing that soprano voice in the last bars would convince an atheist that that was the voice of an angel.

Maybe you'll like this one too...

Let tyrants remember the day when our Fathers mighty endeavour proclaimed as they marched at the fray that by their might and by their right it waved forever.

Edited by counterintelligence
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Let tyrants remember the day when our Fathers mighty endeavour proclaimed as they marched at the fray that by their might and by their right it waved forever.

Damnit...don't get me started!

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK...back on track. Why would the DHS hack states' election systems to begin with? Monitor or tamper?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

OK...back on track. Why would the DHS hack states' election systems to begin with? Monitor or tamper?

I'd guess creating a pretext for asserting federal control over elections might be a motive.  Or perhaps trying to leave a false trail implicating Russia?  LOL....since they're obviously so inept they can't keep defenders from tracking the activity back to DHS servers, that second one doesn't sound too plausible :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Jostler said:

  Or perhaps trying to leave a false trail implicating Russia?

This is my guess.

That or they can easily say that Russia hacked the DHS and used the IP to blame it on our own gov.  It fits the narr so far.

Hopefully the states can get their sh*t together quickly and crunch the data.

I'm sick of hearing about "experts" saying this or that. I want to see the IP data, dates, times, etc. so we can collectively do our own investigations and determine whether or not this is true.  Because at this point we're all experts in the art of bullshit.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up to our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0