Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zero

BREAKING NEWS: WASHINGTON POST NOW CONFIRMS DHS HACKED ELECTION IN 20 DIFFERENT STATES

Jostler    2,216

a hacking accusation backed up by evidence is quite refreshing :)  Now we need to go to war with those bastiges!

Zimix99    795

Whoa, did you hear that? It kind of sounded like shit hitting the fan. RIP

Groove    1,803

Wow I can't believe their actually reporting this!!!! 

And yep I posted the same thing on gab. Lol. 

After trying to accuse Russia of doing it, now it's our own government...and Washington Post is reporting on it...both ways...

I know one thing...truth is marching on...

COBO Member    3,118
46 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

After trying to accuse Russia of doing it, now it's our own government...and Washington Post is reporting on it...both ways...

I know one thing...truth is marching on...

Reminds me of the prayer service at the National Cathedral in DC after 9/11. Hearing that soprano voice in the last bars would convince an atheist that that was the voice of an angel.

26 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Reminds me of the prayer service at the National Cathedral in DC after 9/11. Hearing that soprano voice in the last bars would convince an atheist that that was the voice of an angel.

Maybe you'll like this one too...

Let tyrants remember the day when our Fathers mighty endeavour proclaimed as they marched at the fray that by their might and by their right it waved forever.

COBO Member    3,118
37 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Let tyrants remember the day when our Fathers mighty endeavour proclaimed as they marched at the fray that by their might and by their right it waved forever.

Damnit...don't get me started!

Jostler    2,216
3 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

OK...back on track. Why would the DHS hack states' election systems to begin with? Monitor or tamper?

I'd guess creating a pretext for asserting federal control over elections might be a motive.  Or perhaps trying to leave a false trail implicating Russia?  LOL....since they're obviously so inept they can't keep defenders from tracking the activity back to DHS servers, that second one doesn't sound too plausible :)

LuckyBolt    1,231
19 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Or perhaps trying to leave a false trail implicating Russia?

This is my guess.

That or they can easily say that Russia hacked the DHS and used the IP to blame it on our own gov.  It fits the narr so far.

Hopefully the states can get their sh*t together quickly and crunch the data.

I'm sick of hearing about "experts" saying this or that. I want to see the IP data, dates, times, etc. so we can collectively do our own investigations and determine whether or not this is true.  Because at this point we're all experts in the art of bullshit.