Jump to content
Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

New Comet: C/2017 A3 (Elenin)

Recommended Posts

 Ukshep    16,927

MPEC nr. 2017-A75, issued on 2017, January 11, announces the discovery of a comet (magnitude ~18.2) by L. Elenin on CCD images obtained with 0.4-m f/2.4 reflector + CCD at the ISON-SSO Observatory, Siding Spring on Jan. 5.4 UT. The new comet has been designated C/2017 A3 (Elenin). 

I performed follow-up measurements of this object, while it was still on the neocp. Stacking of 20 unfiltered exposures, 120 seconds each, obtained remotely on 2017, Jan 06.5 from Q62 (iTelescope network) through a 0.50-m f/6.8 astrograph + CCD + f/4.5 focal reducer, shows that this object is a comet with a compact coma nearly 10 arcsec in diameter elongated toward PA 40.

http://remanzacco.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/new-comet-c2017-a3-elenin.html?m=1

A lot of comets lately??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,680
39 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

MPEC nr. 2017-A75, issued on 2017, January 11, announces the discovery of a comet (magnitude ~18.2) by L. Elenin on CCD images obtained with 0.4-m f/2.4 reflector + CCD at the ISON-SSO Observatory, Siding Spring on Jan. 5.4 UT. The new comet has been designated C/2017 A3 (Elenin). 

I performed follow-up measurements of this object, while it was still on the neocp. Stacking of 20 unfiltered exposures, 120 seconds each, obtained remotely on 2017, Jan 06.5 from Q62 (iTelescope network) through a 0.50-m f/6.8 astrograph + CCD + f/4.5 focal reducer, shows that this object is a comet with a compact coma nearly 10 arcsec in diameter elongated toward PA 40.

http://remanzacco.blogspot.co.uk/2017/01/new-comet-c2017-a3-elenin.html?m=1

A lot of comets lately??

Yes a lot of comet doom porn the past couple weeks. And I read somewhere last night about an asteroid that NASA has been watching that passes us every 6 years. They say around 2135 it may impact the earth. So their gonna send a tin can to check it out and see if they can move it off course. 

 

Funby by thibg about the 2135 number is that's the year or close to it when some have said Jesus will return. And some have said that around that time the earth may be destroyed by an asteroid. I've heard both for a while now and now I see that article just last night showing the same time frame. Hmmmm. I know I won't be around in a hundred years unless I'm reincarnated but still I don't wanna see my earth blown up.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Ukshep    16,927
3 minutes ago, Groove said:

Yes a lot of comet doom porn the past couple weeks. And I read somewhere last night about an asteroid that NASA has been watching that passes us every 6 years. They say around 2135 it may impact the earth. So their gonna send a tin can to check it out and see if they can move it off course. 

 

Funby by thibg about the 2135 number is that's the year or close to it when some have said Jesus will return. And some have said that around that time the earth may be destroyed by an asteroid. I've heard both for a while now and now I see that article just last night showing the same time frame. Hmmmm. I know I won't be around in a hundred years unless I'm reincarnated but still I don't wanna see my earth blown up.  

Least that is a doom date we need not worry about!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Groove    1,680
22 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Least that is a doom date we need not worry about!

Haha yep 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Zimix99    759
1 hour ago, Groove said:

Yes a lot of comet doom porn the past couple weeks. And I read somewhere last night about an asteroid that NASA has been watching that passes us every 6 years. They say around 2135 it may impact the earth. So their gonna send a tin can to check it out and see if they can move it off course. 

 

Funby by thibg about the 2135 number is that's the year or close to it when some have said Jesus will return. And some have said that around that time the earth may be destroyed by an asteroid. I've heard both for a while now and now I see that article just last night showing the same time frame. Hmmmm. I know I won't be around in a hundred years unless I'm reincarnated but still I don't wanna see my earth blown up.  

Your a tease. That doom date being so far off killed my doom erection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jump To Top
×