Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

LIVE: President-Elect Donald Trump Holds Press Conference

CSB    1,992

I watched the whole conference it was great ! I do see Trump NOT taking shit from no one ... 

DarkKnightNomeD    1,964

How the world mocks Donald Trump
Donald Trump hates his satirical portrayal on Saturday Night Live. Unfortunately for him, the rest of the world is making the same jokes.

DarkKnightNomeD    1,964
11 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

You are going to enjoy it!

Yeah - He is talking about media bias against him, not reporting on hillarys shittyness, and all that.

I guess it's gonna get better from here on out.

Jostler    2,216
6 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Yeah - He is talking about media bias against him, not reporting on hillarys shittyness, and all that.

I guess it's gonna get better from here on out.

That's not something to talk about...it's something to DO.  Time will tell but the fact he isn't speaking about it is wise...IF he plans to "do".  Again, time will tell and it won't take long.  And if he's at all smart (I think he is) when the talking begins it won't be him doing it.  Gowdy and Chaffetz would be much, much better spokesmen

Edit:  He's likely got some CIA/Justice Dept/FBI housecleaning to do before it would even be wise to begin.  I will be curious to see how Trump handles Comey, but I hope however he does it's swift and brutal.

DarkKnightNomeD    1,964

Well this comment sums it up perfectly.

The Press Conference: All I saw was, "f**k you, f**k YOU, YOU'RE cool, and f**k you. I'm out."

:mutleylaugh:

EMC2    278
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Trump is legendary. Phenomenal presser. Plus he is donating all foreign profits from Trump Hotels to the Dept. Of Treasury during his presidency. UNPRECEDENTED!!!

https://imgur.com/gallery/2IEsi

Ukshep    18,649
1 minute ago, EMC2 said:

Trump is legendary. Phenomenal presser. Plus he is donating all foreign profits from Trump Hotels to the Dept. Of Treasury during his presidency. UNPRECEDENTED!!!

https://imgur.com/gallery/2IEsi

image got like 10 downvotes in minutes :D

EMC2    278
17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

image got like 10 downvotes in minutes :D

Haha! I consider my negative points on that site a badge of honor. I'd be upset if I had positive points. LOL  How do you insert images/gifs into posts on this site?

Ukshep    18,649
4 minutes ago, EMC2 said:

Haha! I consider my negative points on that site a badge of honor. I'd be upset if I had positive points. LOL  How do you insert images/gifs into posts on this site?

You just got to post a link to one of the supported embed sites. For images that would be gfycat. You can upload to that place.

EMC2    278
31 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

You just got to post a link to one of the supported embed sites. For images that would be gfycat. You can upload to that place.

Cool thanks!

Quick1966    1,181
2 hours ago, Jostler said:

That's not something to talk about...it's something to DO.  Time will tell but the fact he isn't speaking about it is wise...IF he plans to "do".  Again, time will tell and it won't take long.  And if he's at all smart (I think he is) when the talking begins it won't be him doing it.  Gowdy and Chaffetz would be much, much better spokesmen

Edit:  He's likely got some CIA/Justice Dept/FBI housecleaning to do before it would even be wise to begin.  I will be curious to see how Trump handles Comey, but I hope however he does it's swift and brutal.

That has long been my suspicion as well. Talking about the criminals that he's gunning for is giving them the opportunity to prepare and possibly make deals now. No I think the Don said everything "he" intends to do. He's personally not gonna go after Hillary but he didn't say anything about Gowdy and Chaffetz not doing their jobs!

thoth    218

Roflmfao 

he just call out on of them 

told reporters their scumbags