Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Narcissist in Chief - Obama refers to himself 75x in record long Farewell Address

Ukshep    20,117

Great little article here on obamas farewell address! 75 times lel!

Obama said “I” 33 times during the speech, “my” 20 times, “me” 10 times, and “I’m” or “I’ve” 12 times.

The president made a habit of focusing large chunks of his speeches on himself during his eight years in office.

Obama's farewell address to the nation was longer than the good-bye speeches of Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush combined.

Clinton spoke for 7 minutes, 25 seconds; Reagan spoke for 20 minutes, 42 seconds; and George W. Bush spoke for 13 minutes, 7 seconds. Obama spoke for 51 minutes, 10 seconds, nearly 10 minutes longer that the other three put together.

Obama also broke from the tradition of delivering his final speech from the White House. Clinton and Reagan both spoke from the Oval Office, and George W. Bush spoke in front of a small audience in the White House East Room; the Obama administration distributed public tickets for his speech at the McCormick Place convention center in Chicago.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obamas-farewell-address-longer-than-reagans-clintons-and-george-w.-bushs-combined/article/2611472

Iamawake    241
44 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Great little article here on obamas farewell address! 75 times lel!

Obama said “I” 33 times during the speech, “my” 20 times, “me” 10 times, and “I’m” or “I’ve” 12 times.

The president made a habit of focusing large chunks of his speeches on himself during his eight years in office.

Obama's farewell address to the nation was longer than the good-bye speeches of Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush combined.

Clinton spoke for 7 minutes, 25 seconds; Reagan spoke for 20 minutes, 42 seconds; and George W. Bush spoke for 13 minutes, 7 seconds. Obama spoke for 51 minutes, 10 seconds, nearly 10 minutes longer that the other three put together.

Obama also broke from the tradition of delivering his final speech from the White House. Clinton and Reagan both spoke from the Oval Office, and George W. Bush spoke in front of a small audience in the White House East Room; the Obama administration distributed public tickets for his speech at the McCormick Place convention center in Chicago.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obamas-farewell-address-longer-than-reagans-clintons-and-george-w.-bushs-combined/article/2611472

46 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Obama said “I” 33 times during the speech

Jeez why that number .....

Guess he might have to look, for a new Club too...:lmao:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/11/obama-could-get-rejected-from-this-country-club-over-israel/

Ukshep    20,117
19 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

Jeez why that number .....

Guess he might have to look, for a new Club too...:lmao:

http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/11/obama-could-get-rejected-from-this-country-club-over-israel/

This is creeping up alot lately. the numbers.. in stuff. in things. i am singing this to myself an opera straight from my mind shelf i just cant help myself.

Iamawake    241
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

This is creeping up alot lately. the numbers.. in stuff. in things. i am singing this to myself an opera straight from my mind shelf i just cant help myself.

33 666 11-11 777  its getting creepy :damned:

Ukshep    20,117
1 hour ago, Iamawake said:

33 666 11-11 777  its getting creepy :damned:

biblical. are you ready?

Iamawake    241
Just now, Ukshep said:

biblical. are you ready?

Ready, as I'm ever gonna be..my dogs, actually they are Wolfdogs, mother wolf, father german shepard, have been howling like never before.. usually means Death when they howl at night, had to bring them inside last night, and still didn't stop for about hour. they gnawin on their bones and quiet today.

Are you ready ?

Got some biblical weather coming your way, among other things...batten down the hatches :alert:

Ukshep    20,117
5 minutes ago, Iamawake said:

Ready, as I'm ever gonna be..my dogs, actually they are Wolfdogs, mother wolf, father german shepard, have been howling like never before.. usually means Death when they howl at night, had to bring them inside last night, and still didn't stop for about hour. they gnawin on their bones and quiet today.

Are you ready ?

Got some biblical weather coming your way, among other things...batten down the hatches :alert:

Winds already started to pick up! feeling it!

Iamawake    241
Just now, Ukshep said:

Winds already started to pick up! feeling it!

Whenever my knees and joints act up, it guarantee a low pressure system approaching, can usually gauge severeness, by how painful joints are.

Tarmalen    1,307

Its youz peoples that haz this wrong.

If you were as awesome as I am when I do things that only I can do then you would understand that I am a badass and I will get whatever I want when I want as I am the one I can trust when I use my awesome charm I am unstoppable in my internal dialogue.

Iamawake    241
1 hour ago, Tarmalen said:

Its youz peoples that haz this wrong.

If you were as awesome as I am when I do things that only I can do then you would understand that I am a badass and I will get whatever I want when I want as I am the one I can trust when I use my awesome charm I am unstoppable in my internal dialogue.

:damned: lol

When oh when will Obama look at himself in the reflection in the lake and maybe he'll be responsible for doing himself in...how many I's and me's and my's is he going to get credit for with that?

And of course, we know...how will government ever operate if he isn't there?:lmao: