Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Malevolent

Miracle Mineral Solution

Rate this topic

Cryptic Mole    3,534

I heard about this years back from the original research before these guys but never followed up on it. I'm about 2/3 into the video and like what I see and hear so far. I will, however, research the other links provided and report back. I'm pretty sure since understanding how this seems to work that I'll have only good things to say. Of course, with me when it comes to natural treatments, I have always stated my own honest opinion.

Cryptic Mole    3,534

From The Above Video: 

Sodium Chlorite MMS: Miracle Mineral Supplement, often referred to as Miracle Mineral Solution, Master Mineral Solution, MMS or the CD protocol, is a toxic solution of 28% sodium chloritein distilled water. The product contains essentially the same ingredient as industrial-strength bleach before "activation" with a food-grade acid.

Not From The Above Video:

Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda): Sodium bicarbonate is a white solid that is crystalline but often appears as a fine powder. It has a slightly salty, alkaline taste resembling that of washing soda (sodium carbonate). The natural mineral form is nahcolite. It is a component of the mineral natron and is found dissolved in many mineral springs.

Borax (20 Mule Team Detergent Booster): Borax, also known as sodium borate, sodium tetraborate, or disodium tetraborate, is an important boron compound, a mineral, and a salt of boric acid. Powdered borax is white, consisting of soft colorless crystals that dissolve easily in water.

Besides being some of the greatest natural medicinal treatments on the planet, you will take notice that all 3 are minerals. There are still others that I have not listed and there are still many yet unknown waiting to be discovered. 90% of the time natural treatments are all that's needed and 10% from the pharmaceuticals are necessary.