Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

In just 10 days, the radical left will attempt to overthrow the U.S. government… Here’s why they will fail

10 posts in this topic

In just 10 days, the radical left will attempt to overthrow the U.S. government… Here’s why they will fail

Wednesday, January 11, 2017  Natural News.com

According to multiple sources that have reached out to me — including an individual who has infiltrated left-wing “revolutionary” groups in California — the radical left has convinced itself it has a significant chance of pulling off some variation of an uprising / occupy / revolution / coup operation on Inauguration Day (January 20).

It’s supposed to start as “protests,” then morph into “riots,” then crescendo in a kind of “mad rush” to occupy federal buildings and then somehow declare some left-wing commie nut job to be the “legitimate” President of the United States. Another source told me during a recent interview that some elements of the radical left are even planning on setting off bombs to maximize chaos, occupy emergency responders and even send some federal officers home in body bags. (Weather Underground style, get it?)

Read the whole write here : http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-01-11-radical-left-attempt-overthrow-u-s-government-communist-uprising-revolution-coup-inauguration.html

Thought you might like to read this!

According to multiple sources that have reached out to me — including an individual who has infiltrated left-wing “revolutionary” groups in California — the radical left has convinced itself it has a significant chance of pulling off some variation of an uprising / occupy / revolution / coup operation on Inauguration Day (January 20).

It’s supposed to start as “protests,” then morph into “riots,” then crescendo in a kind of “mad rush” to occupy federal buildings and then somehow declare some left-wing commie nut job to be the “legitimate” President of the United States. Another source told me during a recent interview that some elements of the radical left are even planning on setting off bombs to maximize chaos, occupy emergency responders and even send some federal officers home in body bags. (Weather Underground style, get it?)

Mentally ill leftists — a term that now seems increasingly redundant — are even fantasizing over an Inauguration Day “purge” inspired by the low-budget Hollywood film The Purge. The film proposes that for one day a year, every act is legal and can be carried out without consequence, including murder, rape, looting, arson and assault. A recent installment of the film series called The Purge: Election Day is serving as a template for violent leftards who are so detached from reality, they actually believe January 20 is a “Purge” day where a person can commit any violence they want.

I’m here to tell you that, in my analysis, they are going to fail miserably. It doesn’t mean they won’t harm or even kill some people along the way, but they won’t succeed in overthrowing the government or stopping the swearing in of President Trump. Why? Because there will be roughly 10,000 total “troops” on the scene that day, encompassing roughly 1,000 U.S. Marines, 5,000 National Guard troops, 3,000 federal officers and at least 1,000+ D.C. police officers. (My estimate of 10,000 is quite conservative. Realistically, it’s probably more like 15,000 in all, including thousands of undercover agents from various law enforcement departments and agencies, both state and federal, including the FBI, US Secret Service, Treasury Dept., DHS, etc.)

http://ussanews.com/News1/2017/01/11/in-just-10-days-the-radical-left-will-attempt-to-overthrow-the-u-s-government-heres-why-they-will-fail/

Communist uprisings don’t work when the rest of the citizenry is armed

Probably no one will even show up or they'll only be a fraction of the idiots who will show up. lol.

... which is good news, of course.

Sure, you'll have some dumb fvckers who will take all this shit seriously; those lone wolves who have completely lost their grip on reality. :bananafire:

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Cryptid Mold said:

Probably no one will even show up or they'll only be a fraction of the idiots who will show up. lol.

I hope you're right, more so, I hope I'm wrong : )

10 minutes ago, C.O.W. said:

I hope you're right, more so, I hope I'm wrong : )

Me too. I know mine was a big and bold statement, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one. Believe me, and I'm pretty sure that you already know, so many people are actually in a panic worrying about what may happen on the 20th. No sense in fear-mongering more than need be. So many times people worry for nothing and nothing happens. It's when people are not expecting anything when it winds up happening. So why worry about it when you personally cannot stop what may come? Just be prepared just in case as best you can.

Edited by Cryptid Mold

44 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

THREADS MERGED 

Hey there, @Cinnamon , congrats on your 14-day juice fast! :bananawohoo:

3 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Communist uprisings don’t work when the rest of the citizenry is armed

:signyeahthat:

I'm harboring more concern for the days between now and the inauguration than I am the inauguration itself.  I really don't think making trouble with all the secret service, police, national guard and miscellaneous other military groups present has much chance of success. 

If these outgoing criminals are as desperate as they appear to be, and by now it seems they won't be able to keep Trump out of the Oval office no matter what they do - the only option I see left to them is creating so much chaos the nation becomes ungovernable, or at least so tied up dealing with it there's no time or energy left for investigations and prosecutions.