Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GySgtermey

This Homemade Syrup Melts 1 cm of Abdominal Fat Per Day!

GySgtermey    543

Jan 10, 2017

Reducing the abdominal fat can be very difficult,
but with this syrup you can reduce it very easily.
You’ll also reduce your waist and remove the excess of water from your body.
The combination of the ingredients improves the eyesight,
the hearing as well as the memory.

This Homemade Syrup Melts 1 cm of Abdominal Fat Per Day!

did you try it no!

let's get Mikey he hates everything.
 Mikey likes it!

Cryptic Mole    4,010

I know about that first video.

There are many different versions of this.

Don't forget the Apple Cider Vinegar, though.

I also love the 'Mikey, he likes it' video. lol.

Haven't seen that one in years.

Cryptic Mole    4,010

This is the protocol me and my wife have been using for years now.

Secret Recipe Detox Drink will help your body burn fat, lose weight, fight diabetes:

https://ybertaud9.wordpress.com/2014/04/03/secret-recipe-detox-drink-will-help-your-body-burn-fat-lose-weight-fight-diabetes/

My wife doesn't like the Cayenne Pepper, and I forego the Raw Honey and just use the Stevia. My wife likes both the Stevia or Raw Honey. lol.

Groove    1,683

I've been looking for something like this for years. I'm gonna try it soon. The only time in my life where I didn't have a fat tummy or love handles was when I was 20 and in the military. Before age 18 I was always over weight, at age 21-22 when I had my accident I got some of my tummy back but luckily I never went over 200lbs unless I was hitting roids or something to forecibly gain weight. Anyway fast forward to 2010 I lost the weight again while working private security but now that I'm back in Louisiana I gained some of my love handles back and nothing I do now seems to help. I know my diet isn't the best but I do train 5-6 days a week. This also shows that diet is key lol. But I love my sweets, hi my name is Groove and I'm a sugar addict. 

Anywho Ima try this, as well as back off sugar since the holidays are over and see if I can loose an inch or two. I want my 6 pack back or close to it. I have like a 2 pack with a case underneath lol. 

Millevolt    643
37 minutes ago, Groove said:

I've been looking for something like this for years. I'm gonna try it soon. The only time in my life where I didn't have a fat tummy or love handles was when I was 20 and in the military. Before age 18 I was always over weight, at age 21-22 when I had my accident I got some of my tummy back but luckily I never went over 200lbs unless I was hitting roids or something to forecibly gain weight. Anyway fast forward to 2010 I lost the weight again while working private security but now that I'm back in Louisiana I gained some of my love handles back and nothing I do now seems to help. I know my diet isn't the best but I do train 5-6 days a week. This also shows that diet is key lol. But I love my sweets, hi my name is Groove and I'm a sugar addict. 

Anywho Ima try this, as well as back off sugar since the holidays are over and see if I can loose an inch or two. I want my 6 pack back or close to it. I have like a 2 pack with a case underneath lol. 

LOL! Just started a keto diet myself. Let you know how it works!

Groove    1,683
1 hour ago, Millevolt said:

LOL! Just started a keto diet myself. Let you know how it works!

Sweet thanks. I've done the warrior diet a few times and I know it works. But that eating once a day stuff gets old after a few weeks. But I found with it after the first week I had more energy than I knew what to do with. With it you basically just eat supper but your eating everything. All of your protein carbs and fat for the day, no matter if it takes you 2 hours to eat it all. During the day you can drink water of course and eat some nuts and fruits but keep it light. But I find after about a month my body gets used to the diet and I start gaining a few lbs but I think that's with any diet once your body adjust to it. 

Right now tho I just watch what I eat and usually only eat twice a day, lunch and dinner and usually a snack somewhere in there. If I could just stay away from sweets at night I'd really be good. But of course when you go to "relax" at night before bed you wind up getting the munchies. :chuckle:

Jump To Top