Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

'Clock Boy' Loses in Court, Father's Defamation Lawsuit Dismissed

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,273

@CGK I know how you adored that little guy. LOL

Ahmed Mohamed, center, and father Mohamed Elhassan Mohamed, left, look on as their lawyer Susan E. Hutchison speaks holding the school pencil box holding the clock Ahmed built. (AP Photo/LM Otero)

A district court judge in Texas has dismissed a defamation lawsuit filed by Ahmed Mohamed on his own behalf and on behalf of his 15-year-old son, Ahmed Mohamed. They had sued Fox News, Glenn Beck, and the mayor of Irving -- among others -- for defamation in September of 2016.

A year earlier, Ahmed, then a 14-year-old freshman at an Irving, Texas, high school, was arrested, briefly detained by police, and suspended for three days after bringing to school a "cool clock" that looked like a briefcase bomb. Ahmed claimed to have "invented" the easily assembled clock, and that he had brought it to school to show it to his shop teacher.

<snip>

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/10/clock-boy-loses-in-court-dads-defamation-lawsuit-dismissed/

CGK    2,265

You know how much I loved the little clock maker..lol

I saw the story earlier in our local news. I guess they still haven't thrown out the suit against the Mayor of Irving, Beth Van Duyne but she has challenged the suit. They will throw that one out too I suspect.

Speaking of throwing things out..I hope they throw clock boy and his entire family out of the country. He didn't like living in Qatar so he moved back to Texas. Well clock boy I think the clock has run out for you and your scam.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/irving/2017/01/10/glenn-beck-among-dismissed-clock-boy-defamation-suit

• Like 1

Cinnamon    16,273
6 minutes ago, CGK said:

You know how much I loved the little clock maker..lol

I saw the story earlier in our local news. I guess they still haven't thrown out the suit against the Mayor of Irving, Beth Van Duyne but she has challenged the suit. They will throw that one out too I suspect.

Speaking of throwing things out..I hope they throw clock boy and his entire family out of the country. He didn't like living in Qatar so he moved back to Texas. Well clock boy I think the clock has run out for you and your scam.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/irving/2017/01/10/glenn-beck-among-dismissed-clock-boy-defamation-suit

Why does this remind me of all those ME names that were on the food stamp scandal? lmao!

Cinnamon    16,273
16 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

God this KID AGAIN?!

He's like the Real Life version of CHUCKY - He just fking wont go away! LOL

Or a rash. 

• Like 2

CGK    2,265

As a followup to this story...Ha ha ha...

In December, another judge also dismissed the local Fox News affiliate and political commentator Ben Ferguson from the suit. Records show he ordered that the Mohamed family pay them more than $82,000 in legal fees.

Analysis: Mohamed's defamation lawsuit may have been an ill-advised misadventure.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/news/2017/01/15/clock-boy-lawsuit-dallas-cowboys-john-lewis-weekend-digest

Redlistvet    522

This whole thing was BS from the start.  He should have been charged with disturbing the peace and convicted of it.

Maybe he should try to get adopted by Madona, two attention whores would do great together.

• Like 1