Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WhiteHorse

The Asset Dylann Roof Will Be Terminated

WhiteHorse    526

The asset Dylannn Roof will be terminated. The perpetrator of the carefully orchestrated shooting in which several  black members of a church were killed receives the death penalty. His eyes contain no life. Mk-ultra written all over this tragedy. No remorse, representing himself, another Timothy Mcvay. 

Cinnamon    19,836
1 hour ago, WhiteHorse said:

The asset Dylannn Roof will be terminated. The perpetrator of the carefully orchestrated shooting in which several  black members of a church were killed receives the death penalty. His eyes contain no life. Mk-ultra written all over this tragedy. No remorse, representing himself, another Timothy Mcvay. 

Why don't they ever tell what happened to them in cases like this?  Is he still under so much mind control that he's unable to do that?  

Jostler    2,216
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Why don't they ever tell what happened to them in cases like this?  Is he still under so much mind control that he's unable to do that?  

I have to wonder if they do tell, but it never makes it past the gatekeepers.  I see over and over reports that Roof said "I felt like I had to do it" but no followup question "What made you feel that way?"  The answer might tell more than the gatekeepers want known.

Cinnamon    19,836
Just now, Jostler said:

I have to wonder if they do tell, but it never makes it past the gatekeepers.  I see over and over reports that Roof said "I felt like I had to do it" but no followup question "What made you feel that way?"  The answer might tell more than the gatekeepers want known.

You're probably right about that. Remember the Uber driver who said the app made him commit a crime? He saw a devil or something and it was talking to him. I can't remember now the entire thing. 

Jostler    2,216
3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

You're probably right about that. Remember the Uber driver who said the app made him commit a crime? He saw a devil or something and it was talking to him. I can't remember now the entire thing. 

Yep, and I recall how drugged up they kept the Aurora shooter.  I bet his backstory would be interesting too if we could ever get it.  He was such a zombie in his court appearances I am not sure he even knew where he was.

Edit:  James Holmes....lol...I couldn't recall the name

WhiteHorse    526
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

The programming is buried under an alter, he absolutely has no recollection of what he done. They can program the whole scenario into an alter through the subconscious, just like a person who's under hypnosis, barks like a dog on stage, yet remembers nothing. Then after they are through with that alter, they bury that alter back in the subconscious, bring another alter up with preprogrammed answers and reactions. Without the handlers triggers,the alter cannot be brought up from the subconscious, and the programming is safe. If a clinical hypnotherapist tries to retrieve the programming, there is a self destruct program in place. The victim will either self terminate, or attack someone, so the victim will wind up in some type of custodial confinement. 

Government assets who are assassins, especially those who have assignments in foreign countries, recieve blank slate programming, if they fail or if caught, and are interrogated, or tortured, there is no way to trace them back to the source. 

This is my personal opinion, I think the assets that pull low level jobs like shootings and local false flags are those whose IQ's are subpar for more intricate assignments. 

Jump To Top