Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

APOCALYPSE fears as ‘Italian Nostradamus’ prophecy of snow in Puglia village comes TRUE

Cinnamon    19,733

TWO days of consecutive snow at a European town has sparked warnings of the end of the world, following an apocalyptic prophecy from the ‘Italian Nostradamus’.

Matteo Tafuri, who lived between 1492 and 1582, warned centuries ago that two days of consecutive snow in the resort town of Salento would lead to Armageddon. 

He said: “Salento of palm trees and mild south wind, snowy Salento but never after the touch. Two days of snow, two flashes in the sky, I know the world ends, but I do not yearn.”

The diary was hidden in his room and only discovered recently by researchers, who also uncovered the ominous warning. 

<snip>

It comes just days after tears were spotted emerging from the eyes of a painting of the Virgin Mary in Macedonia - a spectacle which has also been linked to the end of the world. 

Witnesses said that the latest tears were first spotted on New Year's Day - exactly a week before Orthodox Christmas which is celebrated on January 7.

<snip>

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/752504/nostradamus-italian-prophecy-end-of-world-snow

Anyone know about this Italian Nostradamus? 

Sulie   
Sulie

I love to read this kinda stuff. It never comes true. Some doomers really love it. Gray hair, worry is how I view it. 

marlowe    1,576

To be honest I am impatient and looking forward to witnessing the apocalypse ....

But I have serious problems with this sentence from the article >>  " The diary was hidden in his room and only discovered recently by researchers, who also uncovered the ominous warning. "....

The Italian seer died 433 years ago and they just recently found his diary with the 2 days of snow prophesy LOL.....:coffeetime:

That being said I do believe we entered the END OF DAYS about 2 years ago......My belief is that

75% of the earth's population will die in the next 4 years .....:beammeup:

Zimix99    759
4 minutes ago, marlowe said:

To be honest I am impatient and looking forward to witnessing the apocalypse ....

But I have serious problems with this sentence from the article >>  " The diary was hidden in his room and only discovered recently by researchers, who also uncovered the ominous warning. "....

The Italian seer died 433 years ago and they just recently found his diary with the 2 days of snow prophesy LOL.....:coffeetime:

That being said I do believe we entered the END OF DAYS about 2 years ago......My belief is that

75% of the earth's population will die in the next 4 years .....:beammeup:

inactive sun + volcanic eruption = ice age

Once you realize it you can see all the hints being dropped everywhere.

marlowe    1,576

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matteo_Tafu

s ability to read horoscopes, his

Commentary on the Orphic Hymns

is a fairly bold attempt to combine Orphic,Platonic, and Hermetic elements with Aristote-lianism, as well as Counter-ReformationThomism.Thus, although he adopted aspects of Renais-sancePlatonism,permeatedbyHermeticismandacertain mystagogical tendency, he also partici- pated in the most advanced upheavals in the cul-tural environment of southern Italy, helping toreestablish natur

http://www.academia.edu/8072588/MATTEO_TAFURI._Encyclopedia_of_Renaissance_Philosophy

marlowe    1,576

@ Zimix.......Exactly......" inactive sun + volcanic eruption = ice age

Once you realize it you can see all the hints being dropped everywhere." Quote by Zimix99

The coming Ice Age idea won't go away.......:catfilenails:

wonderboy   
wonderboy
2 hours ago, Sulie said:

I love to read this kinda stuff. It never comes true. Some doomers really love it. Gray hair, worry is how I view it. 

Sounds like a psy op fraud.....using HAARP control of weather....to corroborate prophecy that is almost impossible to figure out since it's in code (Masons use code...intel spook wackos use code words).

Anytime you mix religious legends with what appears to be divine miracles..........naive and simple minds lose all discretion or discernment.  It happens all over the third world....tears from a painting are easily manufactured.

Luciferians are alot like juvenile delinquents who enjoy making mischief.

Lying and deception becomes a pull for power....for those with little acknowledgement of their imptence at life or love-christ consciousness.

Failure to reach for Christ consciousness.......is the greatest malady haunting contemporary society.

A simple ritual known as communion or Eucharist.......is all it takes.  You don't have to be in a church following the consultant priest's control over the ritual.

marlowe    1,576

POPE FRANCIS RELEASES WARNING EVENT is COMING SOON. THIS IS 'THE END TIMES.'

Short 3 minute video.....not important to watch.....

Sulie   
Sulie
30 minutes ago, wonderboy said:

Sounds like a psy op fraud.....using HAARP control of weather....to corroborate prophecy that is almost impossible to figure out since it's in code (Masons use code...intel spook wackos use code words).

Anytime you mix religious legends with what appears to be divine miracles..........naive and simple minds lose all discretion or discernment.  It happens all over the third world....tears from a painting are easily manufactured.

Luciferians are alot like juvenile delinquents who enjoy making mischief.

Lying and deception becomes a pull for power....for those with little acknowledgement of their imptence at life or love-christ consciousness.

Failure to reach for Christ consciousness.......is the greatest malady haunting contemporary society.

A simple ritual known as communion or Eucharist.......is all it takes.  You don't have to be in a church following the consultant priest's control over the ritual.

I am a very religious person. I do believe it is up to an individual to to find that path. With that said, I also have to say that I do NOT believe in preaching on the internet. It's not church. But thsnks for the reply, it was lovely. 

Jump To Top