Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Jostler

This story has it all - "Mario Draghi's Email Was Hacked By A High-Ranking Mason"

4 posts in this topic

It doesn't get much more satisfying than this for a long time CT'er.  A published story involving a high ranking Italian Mason whose last name literally means "Black Eye" using a bit of custom Malware named "Eye Pyramid" to hack high level ECB, Italian politician and Vatican email accounts over a period of years :) 

Mario Draghi's Email Was Hacked By A High-Ranking Mason

This fits well with the  idea that a lot of what we're seeing may be the confusing result of factional infighting among the various factions of the elite.  I'd say it's safe to assume they all have well developed "intelligence" units that, at minimum try to keep a very close eye on each other for advantage, blackmail...whatever.

I seriously doubt we'll ever get to see any damning emails collected by this op, but you never  know. 

I am deeply suspicious that those at the *very* top of the power structure just may have planned this.  It would certainly be one way to  shrink the pool of those who think they are big  dogs in this  unfolding scene.  Let the proletariat take a bunch out...expose their own "expendables" who may well be superfluous to the needs of a coming global dictatorship.  And make the proles feel like they've accomplished/uncovered/cleansed something important so they'll go back to sleep or be caught off guard celebrating their success when the real hammer falls.

It will be interesting to see what is revealed as this story develops...if anything. 

Edited by Jostler

39 minutes ago, Jostler said:

It doesn't get much more satisfying than this for a long time CT'er.  A published story involving a high ranking Italian Mason whose last name literally means "Black Eye" using a bit of custom Malware named "Eye Pyramid" to hack high level ECB, Italian politician and Vatican email accounts over a period of years :) 

Mario Draghi's Email Was Hacked By A High-Ranking Mason

This fits well with the  idea that a lot of what we're seeing may be the confusing result of factional infighting among the various factions of the elite.  I'd say it's safe to assume they all have well developed "intelligence" units that, at minimum try to keep a very close eye on each other for advantage, blackmail...whatever.

I seriously doubt we'll ever get to see any damning emails collected by this op, but you never  know. 

I am deeply suspicious that those at the *very* top of the power structure just may have planned this.  It would certainly be one way to  shrink the pool of those who think they are big  dogs in this  unfolding scene.  Let the proletariat take a bunch out...expose their own "expendables" who may well be superfluous to the needs of a coming global dictatorship.  And make the proles feel like they've accomplished/uncovered/cleansed something important so they'll go back to sleep or be caught off guard celebrating their success when the real hammer falls.

It will be interesting to see what is revealed as this story develops...if anything. 

That would be a intelligent move if they were not so divided. I do love using their own against them. 

If this guy truly did hack the highest official in the most powerful Masonic Lodge in Italy, I wonder what consequences that will entail for the hacker, also a Mason :)  We just might see another hanging at Blackfriar Bridge :)

If only those would hit wikileaks for release

Edited by BornUntamed