Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Hillary Clinton's picks for Cabinet LEAKED

12 posts in this topic

Some black person for EPA. See...this is exactly why she lost and why this country is in need of an overhaul.

The right person for the job...not BECAUSE of skin color.

1 person likes this

wow...Podesta at State.  We DID dodge a bullet...

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Jostler said:

wow...Podesta at State.  We DID dodge a bullet...

We did! He would have had carte blanche to molest worldwide! 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Tarmalen said:

Some black person for EPA. See...this is exactly why she lost and why this country is in need of an overhaul.

The right person for the job...not BECAUSE of skin color.

I have a feeling these liberal DANGEROUS idiots are going to give Trump a real hard time until they get him impeached. ALL the headlines, everywhere, are against him. And these planned riots will probably get out of control to the point Trump will literally have to enact martial law (which they want so they can prove to everyone how "crazy" Trump is). It's going to be a rough year, if Trump even finishes it. 

Edited by foxtrot2000
Clarification
2 people like this

How nice of them to create a list for Trump to start prosecutions with.

This is going to set the world on Pedo research world on FIRE after people see Podesta is on this Cabinet List.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, foxtrot2000 said:

I have a feeling these liberal DANGEROUS idiots are going to give Trump a real hard time until they get him impeached. ALL the headlines, everywhere, are against him. And these planned riots will probably get out of control to the point Trump will literally have to enact martial law (which they want so they can prove to everyone how "crazy" Trump is). It's going to be a rough year, if Trump even finishes it. 

Then once again, they will have underestimated the American patriot.

3 people like this

9 hours ago, foxtrot2000 said:

And we all are aware of it.

Podesta for Secretary of State !  And this surprises you ?

11 hours ago, foxtrot2000 said:

Please don't scare me I'm old .

I poop easily  .:toiletrocket: