Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Tarmalen

Advocating for more handouts

10 posts in this topic

Georgetown Professor Michael Eric Dyson is proposing the idea that white people should have an ‘Individual Reparations Account’ to make donations to black institutions and individuals.

The idea is part of his forthcoming book, “Tears We Cannot Stop: A Sermon to White America.”

Dyson made the argument during an interview with Ana Marie Cox in the January 8 edition of the New York Times Magazine.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-09/georgetown-professor-calls-whites-have-ira-–-individual-reparations-account

A professor preaching for people to beg. And folks wonder what happened to the yoofs of today?

1 person likes this

I cant take people like that seriously. 

1 person likes this

No Irish need apply!

Do they have to split the reparations with American Indians and women? EBT cards and benefits for housing, medical aren't enough? 

I've got a black rifle that I could start referring to as, "her". Would that qualify?

2 people like this

What do us Appalachian-Americans get?

I need to open an account so moolems can pay reparation to white people.

Sounds like a fantastic idea for someone who wants to write a quick book for some quick cash...after all that is what the prof did. 

Edit: Hey guys...my refer and beer fund is running a bit low...think you fine folks that frequent this board could send me some money? That would be great. Thanks.

Edited by Tarmalen
1 person likes this

Ever hear of The Buffalo Commons proposal?

Long ago, another grand stander promoted an equally impossible idea that he wasn't gonna pay for....that would set the click back to allow the Indian nations to continue their nomadic lives hunting Bison herds?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Commons

"....As of 2009, the high plains population continued to decline, local economies continued to shrink, and the region's major water resource, the Ogallala Aquifer, had shrunk more quickly than had been expected.[10] Public perceptions of the concept of the Buffalo Commons have begun to change. In November 2009 The Kansas City Star published an editorial that claimed the aquifer was almost depleted and noted the biggest asset of the high plains was its prairie. It supported the creation of a million-acre (4,000 km²) Buffalo Commons National Park in western Kansas.[10] The editorial suggested such a park could satisfy several goals...."

save the radios from the junkpile!

these poor disenfranchised and forgotten devices only need a few parts for them to be useful again.

and your monthly donation of ten dollars will provide them with nourishing electricity and proper maintenance.

for your donation, you will receive a photograph and maintenance log of a radio that is grateful for your help.

Edited by radio doc
edit
2 people like this