Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
LuckyBolt

Hillary Clinton receives ovation at "The Color Purple"

Rate this topic

LuckyBolt    1,084

From NYT: Link

Hillary Clinton, who has kept a relatively low public profile since losing the presidential election two months ago, on Sunday showed up at the final performance of the Broadway revival of “The Color Purple,” reveling in the story of a beleaguered woman who triumphs over the oppressive men in her life (and, along the way, discovers a love for colorful pants).

Ahh, her favorite color these days...

Ukshep    14,427
18 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

From NYT: Link

Ahh, her favorite color these days...

She believes she is royalty... but that will come back to the forefront soon enough.

Quick1966    1,059

I'm sure she'll receive an even bigger ovation if she's ever put in orange. I and many others would applaud.

• Like 1

sodbuster   
sodbuster
2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

She believes she is royalty... but that will come back to the forefront soon enough.

This is a "two-fer". First, associating herself with the movie, (virtuous woman battling POS men) and second, Soros has funded a number of "color" revolutions, and it's rumored that his present attempted takeover of the U.S. is his "Purple revolution" (which is further rumored to be why she, Bill, and Kaine's wife all wore purple at her concession speech).

Ukshep    14,427
45 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

This is a "two-fer". First, associating herself with the movie, (virtuous woman battling POS men) and second, Soros has funded a number of "color" revolutions, and it's rumored that his present attempted takeover of the U.S. is his "Purple revolution" (which is further rumored to be why she, Bill, and Kaine's wife all wore purple at her concession speech).

I believe that to be accurate so far with what i have seen. I am wondering just what else they have planned though. The anticipation.

sodbuster   
sodbuster
6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I believe that to be accurate so far with what i have seen. I am wondering just what else they have planned though. The anticipation.

I am still of the belief that the powers that be know that they are impotent against the will of a majority of US citizens. That is why for the past 8 to 12 years they have engaged in a well-funded, concerted effort to establish an authoritarian police state and divide America according to skin color, gender, political preference and recently also by geographical location of where live  (the left coasts vs. "middle America"). It is much easier to manipulate smaller groups if you can get them to start fighting with each other. One very big positive coming out of Trump's election is that those American's who still believe in the Constitutional form of government realize that we are a much bigger and cohesive segment of the US population than the 4th estate would have us believe. Now that many eyes have been opened, it will be much harder for Soros et al. to promote their tyranny. The banshees are shrieking now in an attempt to provoke a violent reaction against them, so that we can be rounded up and be put in camps like they planned. But if we hold steady and wait for Trump to assume the presidency, we can address them through proper legal means, which I'm confident scares the sh*t out of them.

LuckyBolt    1,084
13 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

But if we hold steady and wait for Trump to assume the presidency, we can address them through proper legal means, which I'm confident scares the sh*t out of them.

I honestly wouldn't hold your breath.  Trump was either allowed to become pres, or was selected.  What comes after that has been speculated amongst this group and outer alt-news circles.  You can also look at all of the predictive programming that has been and is happening.  I can't put it all here and don't want to derail.  Just look at the DOW market and apply the law of gravity.

sodbuster   
sodbuster
8 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

I honestly wouldn't hold your breath.  Trump was either allowed to become pres, or was selected.  What comes after that has been speculated amongst this group and outer alt-news circles.  You can also look at all of the predictive programming that has been and is happening.  I can't put it all here and don't want to derail.  Just look at the DOW market and apply the law of gravity.

Yes, you could certainly be right. I'm sure you have heard to old saying "just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you".  Just because soros and the 4th estate (presstitutes) are engaging in predictive programming doesn't automatically mean that Trump is in on it. Perhaps one purpose of the predictive programming is to create an illusion and weaken trust in the President-elect. I certainly don't know for sure, but am willing to give the man a chance.

LuckyBolt    1,084
13 minutes ago, sodbuster said:

I certainly don't know for sure, but am willing to give the man a chance.

At this point, none of us know.  It's all speculative.  But since history and patterns repeat, we've become more attune to them.  It's not paranoia, it's a game of chess. Now that we know the rules, we can attempt to play the game.