Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

You're Not Going to Believe It - The Jews Fake Their S*** Too - LOL

8 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Here's the original fake Jew s***:  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=24a_1483881453

Ok, that's bizarre.  Where did it go? And why could I still see their legs, they should have been on the ground at that time? Israel has good reason to fake things right now. Power is getting ready to change hands (supposedly) in the U.S. and they need sympathy and to be in the limelight in order to... what's next? 

2 people like this

Getting hard to decipher the Truth, these days..

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Iamawake said:

Getting hard to decipher the Truth, these days..

And don't forget this recent CLASSIC:

There is a movie coming out about the Boston Marathon bombing. Lots of local people took part in that charade. And how about the shooter in Fort Lauderdale? He flew from Alaska with his gun in a case and authorities didn't know about that? He had told cops that he had been subjected to mind control techniques, forced to watch ISIS propaganda or something. An Uber driver went crazy and chose victims "randomly" in Kalazamoo, Michigan, a while back. I think he also heard voices in his head. If a YouTuber collected all these MKUltra and other mind games in a video, OMG. The peeps are so easy to shock and awe. Reporters don't connect dots any more?

2 people like this

11 hours ago, grav said:

There is a movie coming out about the Boston Marathon bombing. Lots of local people took part in that charade. And how about the shooter in Fort Lauderdale? He flew from Alaska with his gun in a case and authorities didn't know about that? He had told cops that he had been subjected to mind control techniques, forced to watch ISIS propaganda or something. An Uber driver went crazy and chose victims "randomly" in Kalazamoo, Michigan, a while back. I think he also heard voices in his head. If a YouTuber collected all these MKUltra and other mind games in a video, OMG. The peeps are so easy to shock and awe. Reporters don't connect dots any more?

Those people reading from a teleprompter are not reporters they are brain dead eye candy to draw numbers for demographics. That is the problem.

18 hours ago, Rothbard said:

Here's the original fake Jew s***:  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=24a_1483881453

That shit is obviously not right or tampered with.

My question is what was their true intent.

Maybe it wasn't meant to be taken seriously as being real.

It's actually laughable, so why would they intentionally be discrediting themselves like NASA does?

I think they're hiding something else.

By the way, good find Rath...

1 person likes this