Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

WORLD’S LARGEST SURVIVAL COMMUNITY COMPRISES 575 OFF-GRID DOOMSDAY BUNKERS

7 posts in this topic

Will the end of the world arrive with the next economic collapse, nuclear war, or presidential inauguration? Thinking it best to be prepared, Vivos has taken readiness to new extremes with their 575-bunker Vivos xPoint community in South Dakota. It will cost preppers $25,000 to lease an off-grid bunker in a high-security area, combined with a $1,000 per year ground lease for 99 years.

<snip>

http://www.blacklistednews.com/World’s_largest_survival_community_comprises_575_off-grid_doomsday_bunkers/56220/0/38/38/Y/M.html

Oh boy. Look at the cost of this and now everyone knows where they are too! :) 

concrete garden sheds in the middle of a field, in buttf**k nowhere, wow, what a nice place to die........

1 person likes this

"Fort Igloo"

Anyone else getting the impression that disclosure of an ice age is coming?

17 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

"Fort Igloo"

Anyone else getting the impression that disclosure of an ice age is coming?

I got that impression when we went from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change". That wasn't very subtle was it? 

1 person likes this

43 minutes ago, Uncle Nobby said:

concrete garden sheds in the middle of a field, in buttf**k nowhere, wow, what a nice place to die........

I'll take my chances up here, too. 

52 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'll take my chances up here, too. 

a concrete bunker for 20 years with a bunch of wealthy types who used their $$ to run away from reality......??

or,

stay with your friends and family and watch it all implode..??   I know where I'm gonna be. It might even be quite entertaining.:blink:

And now the whole world knows they are there: Even a missile silo wouldn't be safe, let alone a private survival community. That place would be so easily compromised no matter how great they believed their security was. Picture, even a half-assed military unit loaded down with explosives coming upon this little civilian gem. Need I say anymore. They might as well place direction signs to where they are located. Obviously, they never learned the most important lesson of all, and that's is stealth! Start your own small bunker for yourself and your family only! Not even friends because they will tell their families and you'll have dozens knocking to be let in and now you are compromised as well. They will break-in.

Edited by Cryptid Mold