Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Sick Yet? Bay Area Hit With Severe Flu Outbreak/Seattle 24 deaths from flu

Cinnamon    19,955

I hope you got your flu shot, because the San Francisco Bay Area is dealing with a "widespread" influenza outbreak before flu season has likely even peaked. As local public health officials are telling the East Bay Times, flu cases have been increasing, and the virus specimen samples that have been taken locally have "match[ed] very closely to the current vaccine strains," meaning that the currently available flu shot should be highly effective, and you should still get one if you haven't.

<snip>

Meanwhile, to our north, in the Seattle region, "at least" 18 flu-related deaths have already been recorded, according to Fox affliate Q13.

<snip>

http://sfist.com/2017/01/07/sf_bay_area_flu_outbreak.php

Look at all the vaccine pushers. Sick yet? If not, get a shot and you will be? 

Ukshep    17,166
1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I hope you got your flu shot, because the San Francisco Bay Area is dealing with a "widespread" influenza outbreak before flu season has likely even peaked. As local public health officials are telling the East Bay Times, flu cases have been increasing, and the virus specimen samples that have been taken locally have "match[ed] very closely to the current vaccine strains," meaning that the currently available flu shot should be highly effective, and you should still get one if you haven't.

<snip>

Meanwhile, to our north, in the Seattle region, "at least" 18 flu-related deaths have already been recorded, according to Fox affliate Q13.

<snip>

http://sfist.com/2017/01/07/sf_bay_area_flu_outbreak.php

Look at all the vaccine pushers. Sick yet? If not, get a shot and you will be? 

No thanks! I'll stick to alternative medicine!

Cinnamon    19,955

Flu death toll climbs to 24 in Washington and likely to rise, state says

OLYMPIA, Wash. — There have been at least 24 lab-confirmed flu deaths in the state so far, and the number is likely to climb, the Department of Health said Friday.

Based on the week ending Dec. 31, “Twenty-four laboratory-confirmed influenza deaths have been reported since week 30 of 2016, all influenza A,” the state Health Department said. “All deaths have occurred in people with underlying health conditions.”

Of the 24 deaths, 22 of them occurred among people 65 or older, the state said. The other two deaths were among people aged 50-64. It did not break down the counties where the deaths occurred, but earlier results showed most were in the Puget Sound region.

<snip>

http://q13fox.com/2017/01/06/24-lab-confirmed-flu-deaths-reported-in-washington-so-far-state-says/

grav   
grav

How many of the deaths were people who had gotten their flu shots? They know. 

yeppers    138

I have a shop full of guys out with the flu. 12 out of 18 have had it in the last two weeks. 

It has got to be  the master tonic I have been taking that has kept me from being sick! 

Easy to make. Ginger root, horseradish root, turmeric root, white onion, garlic and apple cider vinegar. Been taking it for a few months! Never felt better. 

Please check it out y'all. Seriously is good stuff. 

DarkKnightNomeD    1,889

Damn - That must have been a bad ass flu to put them 6 feet under.

Still under the weather. *cough* - Just need rest, some soup, couple of hot toddies and I'm good.

Cinnamon    19,955
41 minutes ago, grav said:

How many of the deaths were people who had gotten their flu shots? They know. 

Probably all of them. Remember the measels outbreak before, all were vaccinated and they admitted it and were still telling people to get vaccinated. They truly do think we go baaaa!

Sulie   
Sulie

I was in the hospital last year, close to this time,  and the nurses pushed me getting a flu shot, every time they came in the room, and I finally relented. I didn't get sick with the flu last year, however, reports were out that the shot was only 16, to 18% effective, or something like that. This year I haven't bothered. 

I wonder if any of the deaths have included people that have had a flu shot, this time around?

Sulie   
Sulie
8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Probably all of them. Remember the measels outbreak before, all were vaccinated and they admitted it and were still telling people to get vaccinated. They truly do think we go baaaa!

Oh, there's an answer to what I wondered. I believe it, too.

grav   
grav
55 minutes ago, yeppers said:

I have a shop full of guys out with the flu. 12 out of 18 have had it in the last two weeks. 

It has got to be  the master tonic I have been taking that has kept me from being sick! 

Easy to make.

Ginger root, horseradish root, turmeric root, white onion, garlic and apple cider vinegar. Been taking it for a few months! Never felt better. 

Please check it out y'all. Seriously is good stuff. 

You left out the brandy/rum. :tongue:

Oops. My bad. That's a hot toddy, made with a red liquor like whiskey, hot water, lemon, honey, stirred with a cinnamon stick. Elderberry elixir is supposed to be good too. Seriously, vaccines interfere with natural immunities and cause who knows what mischiefs with the human body. 

Zing    816

A few months ago, I had to go to the hospital for a bee sting which I'm allergic to. The nurse asked me if I had the flu shot. I said no.    I told her after doing some research, I found out that flu shots and other immunizations can cause more harm than good. Needless to say, she looked at me as though I was a nut case.  

Before researching the safety of vaccines, I was the first one in line to get the latest vaccine offered. I won't be getting any more vaccines the rest of my life, at least not voluntarily, because at least from what I have read,  vaccines are not safe,  especially in people over 65.  

Jump To Top