Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

ISIS now has a presence in all 50 of the United States

Rate this topic

CSB    1,701

Ok I found this post at Reddit and thought I would share it here; it is well written . I will say this I have personally seen 3 Islamic training camps in this country ; I know they are real .

This write is a bomb of info ; it is in 5 parts . Abstract: I. Training Camps: II. Using Mosques as centers for radicalization: III. Smuggling Syria veterans and command figures into the US: IV. Radicalizing black American youth: V. The United States government is either negligently ignoring these facts or factions within it are attempting to prevent action from being taken to deal with ISIS .... Enjoy .

Note : to Mods I tried to post the URL link here from Reddit but couldn't this is the only way I could find to share it here  . Is there some trick that I am missing ?

• Like 2

Ukshep    14,427
1 hour ago, CSB said:

I know they are real .

I think we have all know this for a while. No one is shocked that they have camps in the US i believe. Writings been on the wall a long time.

thoth    205
Posted (edited)

Should be fun watching trump drain the swamp

and if these guys start shit in the us they will never get their virgins

lol 

lot of bacon grease here

dip and shoot  

Hmm what was that number I saw on how many guns bought this year 

hmm ammo also 

:mouselaugh:

mods the text on the article is not readable here 

Edited by thoth

Cryptic Mole    3,598

Once The Trumpet sends in the troops to shut down the first training camp, the rest will immediately lash out against America.

It will be a blood bath for the American people.

Venator    289
13 hours ago, CSB said:

Ok I found this post at Reddit and thought I would share it here; it is well written . I will say this I have personally seen 3 Islamic training camps in this country ; I know they are real .

This write is a bomb of info ; it is in 5 parts . Abstract: I. Training Camps: II. Using Mosques as centers for radicalization: III. Smuggling Syria veterans and command figures into the US: IV. Radicalizing black American youth: V. The United States government is either negligently ignoring these facts or factions within it are attempting to prevent action from being taken to deal with ISIS .... Enjoy .

Note : to Mods I tried to post the URL link here from Reddit but couldn't this is the only way I could find to share it here  . Is there some trick that I am missing ?

ISIS or the Israeli Secret Intelligence Service is a group created by the CIA and Mossad. The same as Al Qaeda, they were made and armed by America and Israel to push the interests of the"elite".

• Like 1