Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Cinnamon

Ft. Lauderdale Airport Shooter Pictured in Islamic Garb – Posted on Weapons Forum About Jihadi Videos

Rate this topic

Cinnamon    16,092

The mainstream media later posted the photo but forgot to mention that Santiago is wearing a Palestinian keffiyeh, a garment made famous by Palestinian terror leader Yassier Arafat. Santiago is also holding his finger in a position common to members of ISIS.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/ft-lauderdale-airport-shooter-pictured-islamic-garb-posted-weapons-forum-jihad-videos/

Adorable pics at link. <sarc>

Ukshep    14,354
11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The mainstream media later posted the photo but forgot to mention that Santiago is wearing a Palestinian keffiyeh, a garment made famous by Palestinian terror leader Yassier Arafat. Santiago is also holding his finger in a position common to members of ISIS.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/ft-lauderdale-airport-shooter-pictured-islamic-garb-posted-weapons-forum-jihad-videos/

Adorable pics at link. <sarc>

Every muslim is portrayed as actually white and a redneck usually!

That wasn't your suicide vest Achmed that was just brother Muhammad passing out the cold ones...

*Is swallowed by visions of flannel waves and flannel skies and cloth, omg the flannel*

Cinnamon    16,092
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Every muslim is portrayed as actually white and a redneck usually!

That wasn't your suicide vest Achmed that was just brother Muhammad passing out the cold ones...

*Is swallowed by visions of flannel waves and flannel skies and cloth, omg the flannel*

He was on his way to a shotgun wedding and got sidetracked? 

Ukshep    14,354
Just now, Cinnamon said:

He was on his way to a shotgun wedding and got sidetracked? 

He's thankful. I heard they served bacon sandwiches and pork ribs... the INSANITY!

Groove    1,415

The shemagh scarf he's wearing in one of the pics doesn't necessarily mean Isis. I have 5 of them and wear them when it's cold like today. Wind chill was 3 at 6 this am when I went hunting. Kept my face nice and warm. Lol. But of course add everything else up that he's done and yeah Isis. Lol.