Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Ft. Lauderdale Airport Shooter Pictured in Islamic Garb – Posted on Weapons Forum About Jihadi Videos

Cinnamon    19,955

The mainstream media later posted the photo but forgot to mention that Santiago is wearing a Palestinian keffiyeh, a garment made famous by Palestinian terror leader Yassier Arafat. Santiago is also holding his finger in a position common to members of ISIS.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/ft-lauderdale-airport-shooter-pictured-islamic-garb-posted-weapons-forum-jihad-videos/

Adorable pics at link. <sarc>

Ukshep    17,166
11 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The mainstream media later posted the photo but forgot to mention that Santiago is wearing a Palestinian keffiyeh, a garment made famous by Palestinian terror leader Yassier Arafat. Santiago is also holding his finger in a position common to members of ISIS.

<snip>

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/ft-lauderdale-airport-shooter-pictured-islamic-garb-posted-weapons-forum-jihad-videos/

Adorable pics at link. <sarc>

Every muslim is portrayed as actually white and a redneck usually!

That wasn't your suicide vest Achmed that was just brother Muhammad passing out the cold ones...

*Is swallowed by visions of flannel waves and flannel skies and cloth, omg the flannel*

Cinnamon    19,955
4 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Every muslim is portrayed as actually white and a redneck usually!

That wasn't your suicide vest Achmed that was just brother Muhammad passing out the cold ones...

*Is swallowed by visions of flannel waves and flannel skies and cloth, omg the flannel*

He was on his way to a shotgun wedding and got sidetracked? 

Ukshep    17,166
Just now, Cinnamon said:

He was on his way to a shotgun wedding and got sidetracked? 

He's thankful. I heard they served bacon sandwiches and pork ribs... the INSANITY!

Groove    1,688

The shemagh scarf he's wearing in one of the pics doesn't necessarily mean Isis. I have 5 of them and wear them when it's cold like today. Wind chill was 3 at 6 this am when I went hunting. Kept my face nice and warm. Lol. But of course add everything else up that he's done and yeah Isis. Lol. 

Jump To Top