Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

CNN Host Upset “All White Males” On Fox News Since Megyn Kelly Quit

Ukshep    19,973

CNN’s Brian Stelter is criticizing Fox News for having an “All White Male” line up during prime time since Megyn Kelly quit and Tucker Carlson has been chosen to fill her time slot. Brian Stelter is CNN’s “chief media correspondent.” Media analyst Mark Dice has the story.

It never ceases to amaze me just how much noise these people continue to make over non-topics. They just want to stir the agenda!

COBO Member    3,348

Oh yeah...Fox needs to lure Don Lemon away from CNN. Then watch how fast he changes his tune. Just like Tucker Carlson.

Ukshep    19,973
2 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Oh yeah...Fox needs to lure Don Lemon away from CNN. Then watch how fast he changes his tune. Just like Tucker Carlson.

I remember the times when a DON would be jailed for his crimes!

COBO Member    3,348
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

I remember the times when a DON would be jailed for his crimes!

And we've all seen those references applied to the, "Don"(ald). I don't remember nearly this much immediate hate from the left when W was elected. Sure they were butthurt about the hanging chads but they got over it.

I just want to hear about all the WH keyboards missng a D or a T in a couple of weeks. Not to mention all the silverware, furniture, and other gov't-owned accoutrements.:chuckle:

Jostler    2,216

I'm simply aghast at all the examples we have recently of media drinking it's own kool-aid.  They still don't admit the whole russian hacking meme just KEEPs rolling back on them, they keep pushing that thing up a cliff no matter how many times they get smashed.

Nobody is buying our (govt.) version of the Middle East.

Politicians and pundits alike keep presenting themselves as if they believe they're an integral cog in the machine and the machine just won't work without them.   I think they're the only ones that really believe it...and they seem to?   #mindblown