Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iamawake

Queen almost Shot

LuckyBolt    1,307

1. This event happened several years ago: http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/04/world/europe/once-upon-a-time-a-guard-nearly-shot-queen-elizabeth-by-mistake.html?src=mv&_r=0

2. Why did this story come out now?  Predictive programming?  Getting people used to the idea that the Queen could die at any moment?

I think she's on ice, awaiting the announcement that she died.  They need the right moment/timing to announce it, because their economy will come to a screaming halt.  There's a ton of financial ties to her dying.

I wonder if they would be so devious enough to do it on 1/20/16.

Hmm is right.

Iamawake    241
5 minutes ago, LuckyBolt said:

1. This event happened several years ago: http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/04/world/europe/once-upon-a-time-a-guard-nearly-shot-queen-elizabeth-by-mistake.html?src=mv&_r=0

2. Why did this story come out now?  Predictive programming?  Getting people used to the idea that the Queen could die at any moment?

I think she's on ice, awaiting the announcement that she died.  They need the right moment/timing to announce it, because their economy will come to a screaming halt.  There's a ton of financial ties to her dying.

I wonder if they would be so devious enough to do it on 1/20/16.

Hmm is right.

The article is dated Jan 4 2017 ?

LuckyBolt    1,307

He was on patrol inside the palace walls at 3 a.m. on an unspecified day several years ago when he saw a figure in the darkness, according to reports.

CGK    2,624

Funny how the story claims she was almost shot while at Buckingham when everyone knows she stays at Sandringham every year until mid February. Besides, I agree that she is most likely on ice. They will announce her death when the time is right. ;)

Sulie   
Sulie

Her Corgi needed a walk?...LOL. Everyone should be terrified of ankle biters.

Sulie   
Sulie
7 minutes ago, CGK said:

Funny how the story claims she was almost shot while at Buckingham when everyone knows she stays at Sandringham every year until mid February. Besides, I agree that she is most likely on ice. They will announce her death when the time is right. ;)

Yuck. On ice? There are better Martini's.