Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Zimix99

The Alien Card: It's starting? (UFO Video Just Released By Chilean Navy)

Rate this topic

Anon   
Anon

In Chile they have UFO tours where they will guarantee you will see a UFO or get your money back. They don't call them UFO's in that part of the world.

One of the testing sites for Anti-gravity vehicles in the world and I guarantee none of them are extra terrestrial. All belonging to private corporations. Beyond MJ-12.

German scientists working on anti-grav projects were rounded up by the allies at the end of 1944-45. UFO sighting start only a couple of ears later in the USA after they were forced to work for the USA in secret bases run by MJ-12 beyond the scrutiny of any US government official or department. The MJ-12 controllers were of course private defense contractors who are also subdivisions the biggest US banks.

The western world is controlled by this group and their allies. They decide what technology will be released to the public and what will be kept just for them. US and them and they dominate us through denial of information and technology. They took over US education 100 years ago to keep it censored. They are perfecting their escape....from us.

Zimix99    726
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, CSB said:

This looks like the Black Night Satellite on the move . This link is a picture .

http://www.ancient-code.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/black-knight-satellite.jpg

Here is a another video someone posted of what appears to also be a ufo (Secret tech?) that doesn't show up outside of IR. Very similar to this new video

Edit: did i forget the link? 

Edited by Zimix99

COBO Member    2,011

I strongly suggest rather than getting totally brainlocked on the object, take a look at the navigation display occasionally. I haven't seen anything particularly hinky in the readouts but something just feels a little off. Although I'm guessing that they're relying on GPS for the Lat/Long, seems to me they'd at least have aligned the INS prior to takeoff.

And then there's the obvious delay in the tape's release. Seems like if they were playing up the UFO tourism, why wait a year to put this out?

majoga    429

Ah, mystery meat in the Chile. Please don't be dog or cat.

COBO Member    2,011
1 minute ago, majoga said:

Ah, mystery meat in the Chile. Please don't be dog or cat.

Naaah, cat's too tough when cooked properly.

Tarmalen    1,025
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

I strongly suggest rather than getting totally brainlocked on the object, take a look at the navigation display occasionally. I haven't seen anything particularly hinky in the readouts but something just feels a little off. Although I'm guessing that they're relying on GPS for the Lat/Long, seems to me they'd at least have aligned the INS prior to takeoff.

And then there's the obvious delay in the tape's release. Seems like if they were playing up the UFO tourism, why wait a year to put this out?

First thing I thought when I saw the overlay.

Chilean navy....English overlay...

Also gotta love the dark knight satellite even when the astronauts who lost the blanket and took the pictures are called liars while the Dark knight satellite story grows by mythic proportions.

Edited by Tarmalen

COBO Member    2,011
1 minute ago, Tarmalen said:

First thing I thought when I saw the overlay.

Chilean navy....English overlay...

Also gotta love the dark knight satellite even when the astronauts who lost the blanket and took the pictures are called liars while the Dark knight satellite story grows by mythic proportions.

Well if you go to the YT link for the video, apparently there's some saying this was shot from a drone. So now my question is, why is there even an INS (Inertial Navigation System) input if the cam's mounted on a drone? We got any drone-mounted videocam gurus here?

Tarmalen    1,025
13 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Well if you go to the YT link for the video, apparently there's some saying this was shot from a drone. So now my question is, why is there even an INS (Inertial Navigation System) input if the cam's mounted on a drone? We got any drone-mounted videocam gurus here?

So the Chilean Navy has English drones? It's when a story grows by the minute that I get skeptical. Next it was on loan or it wasn't actually the Chilean Navy or the output can be read in any language. I'm sure that UFO tourism (as listed in an above post) has nothing to do with this 100% ironclad proof that something is going on.

:beammeup:

COBO Member    2,011
1 minute ago, Tarmalen said:

So the Chilean Navy has English drones? It's when a story grows by the minute that I get skeptical. Next it was on loan or it wasn't actually the Chilean Navy or the output can be read in any language. I'm sure that UFO tourism (as listed in an above post) has nothing to do with this 100% ironclad proof that something is going on.

:beammeup:

Oh I agree with you...something's going on. If this is a fab'd video, it was a nice touch making it appear the operator was switching in and out of IR mode. Now I'll look into it before I go out on a limb. I haven't a clue what type of helo's the Chilean Navy flies but I'm guessing foreign-made. And the same goes for a drone. I wouldn't put too much into the English characters in the display. English as at least a 2nd language is pretty necessary as a pilot...ATC and all that.

• Like 1

Tarmalen    1,025
3 minutes ago, COBO Member said:

Oh I agree with you...something's going on. If this is a fab'd video, it was a nice touch making it appear the operator was switching in and out of IR mode. Now I'll look into it before I go out on a limb. I haven't a clue what type of helo's the Chilean Navy flies but I'm guessing foreign-made. And the same goes for a drone. I wouldn't put too much into the English characters in the display. English as at least a 2nd language is pretty necessary as a pilot...ATC and all that.

Noted.

I have an open mind filled with all kinds of logical and technical information. As I get older the actual reality keeps me firmly grounded.