Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ukshep

Veteran Beats Down 8 Muslims After They Attack His Wife - One Put in the Hospital

Ukshep    17,194

I am starting to see a new pattern emerging in media again. This time it is attacks on good people!

Sometimes there is a degree of honor and bravery that is unmatched.  Such is the story of Kyle and Liana Tyrrell.  As Liana was attacked by eight Muslims who called her a "white ****" and punched her in the face, her husband came to her rescue, fighting all eight off and putting one in the hospital.

A retired Iraq war veteran who fought off eight Muslim men after they attacked his wife has tried to put the record straight on what exactly happened that day.

Kyle Tyrrell, 48, had an altercation with fishermen on Victoria's Surf Coast a year ago while standing up for his wife Liana.

Mr Tyrrell claimed that Liana was punched in the face at the Cosy Corner beach, in Torquay, after one of the men put a crab pot in the water and she told him the area was a marine sanctuary and fishing was banned.

In the fight that took place on Sunday, January 24, 2016, Mr Tyrrell suffered minor injuries, while at least one of the fishermen was taken to hospital. No charges were laid.

The retired lieutenant-colonel claimed that the attack was racially and culturally motivated after his wife was called a white sl** and a white w***e by the men.

However criticism that he has received about the incident on Facebook persuaded him to set the record straight on the incident. He confirmed that the men were Muslim and said he would 'do it again in a heartbeat'.

http://freedomoutpost.com/us-veteran-beats-down-8-muslims-after-they-attack-his-wife-one-put-in-the-hospital/

majoga    429

Those greedy muslims already had plenty of crabs from goat f**king.

:clap3:

amused   
amused

Good on this guy!

Where do Muslim scum sucking bass turds get off striking a woman?

It's too bad that the men in Germany hadn't sent the same message to the rape u gees that attacked all the women there.

I'll bet crabs would have a fiesta munching on halal bait.

People can stand up to these cowards and this makes a good example.

:drinkingwine:

spEKtre    111

Just an interesting aside, its weird how these stories identify the scum as Muslim and not say...Iraqi or Somali. When I see this kind of headline it sends my spidey senses offscale, imagine if lets say a US Policeman shot a black...would the headline read "Christian Kills unarmed local" ? no its only when its them dirty Mooslims. 

thedudeabides    2,274
3 hours ago, spEKtre said:

Just an interesting aside, its weird how these stories identify the scum as Muslim and not say...Iraqi or Somali. When I see this kind of headline it sends my spidey senses offscale, imagine if lets say a US Policeman shot a black...would the headline read "Christian Kills unarmed local" ? no its only when its them dirty Mooslims. 

ummmm no matter your skin color, if born into islam you are a muslim....

Ukshep    17,194
47 minutes ago, Libertyordeath19 said:

Loretta Lych will probably charge him with hate crime.

Someone needs charging with something. Preferably those who deserve it!

Sulie   
Sulie

I do question this. Anyone who has read the Bible, plus the Quran knows that there are strict dietary laws. Eating CRUSTACEANS is one of the. Muslims DO NOT eat CRUSTACEANS.

I'm a Christian that does not eat pork, or CRUSTACEANS, because the OT, instructs us not to. Yep, I do follow OT dietary laws, and any true Muslim would do the same.

roamer    856
8 hours ago, spEKtre said:

I see your point - on the other hand your argument is on the verge of Political Correctness. In most cases you won't know whether they are from Iraq or Afghanistan or whatever, therefore the only other word which comes to my mind is 'Middle Eastern men' - unless they were Africans.

Jump To Top