Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

President Obama Awards Himself Distinguished Public Service Medal

Cinnamon    19,955

On Wednesday, President Obama added another prestigious medal to his Nobel Prize collection when he had Defense Secretary Ash Carter award him with the Department of Defense Medal for Distinguished Public Service.

Secretary Carter awarded his boss with the medal on January 4 during the Armed Forces Full Honor Farewell Review for the President held at Conmy Hall, Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall in Virginia.

Carter insisted that the medal was a token of appreciation for Obama’s service as commander in chief, the Associated Press reported.

<snip>

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/04/president-obama-awards-himself-distinguished-public-service-medal/

The hypocrites just don't stop. 

Ukshep    17,166

Where are the peoples medals. They deserve one for putting up with Obama!

majoga    429

Time for Trump to take off the gloves. He needs to ban golf balls and hot dogs first thing. See how that douche likes retirement without any hobbies.

Ukshep    17,166
8 minutes ago, majoga said:

Time for Trump to take off the gloves. He needs to ban golf balls and hot dogs first thing. See how that douche likes retirement without any hobbies.

:roflmao: don't you know? that is why he has all the carriers in one port. So he can set up the memorial golf range before he leaves!

Cinnamon    19,955
10 minutes ago, majoga said:

No more pizza (gate) either. 

DarkKnightNomeD    1,889

First the Peace Prize and now Public Service. He must be a GREAT GUY!    :dry:

God I can't wait till all of these guys go to PRISON SOON.

majoga    429
12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

:roflmao: don't you know? that is why he has all the carriers in one port. So he can set up the memorial golf range before he leaves!

I bet anyone that remembers all his extra mulligans is dead. Speaking of memorials, he should be a trendsetter and set up the first presidential LIEbrary

amused   
amused

Obama has already proclaimed himself God (12th Imam) whatever.

When John Lennon mentioned that they (The Beatles) were more popular than the big JC, his prophecy, "they're gonna crucify me" came true.

I'll give you guys a prophetic notion.

Watch Chicagoland when Obama gives his speech there.

This guy is gonna martyr himself in the name of social justice.

I bet the Denver mint is already printing 3 dollar bills with his graven image on them.

LuckyBolt    1,179

He's spit-shining his whole suit for when the day comes Russia somehow hacks our entire grid (or some "natural disaster" happens) and then tells the moving company at the WH to take a hike.  The left will only have more idiotic reasons with this stupid award to welcome him back.  Wait for it...

nemo    126

I wonder if Bamalama will introduce the peace prize as evidence at his war crimes trial.  We'll see if he really did gradjeeyate law school.  May his drones come home to roost right between his big fat dumbo ears. 

9 hours ago, majoga said:

I bet anyone that remembers all his extra mulligans is dead. Speaking of memorials, he should be a trendsetter and set up the first presidential LIEbrary

There's already the one that Clinton built...

Ok, so now does Obama have a chest to pin his new award on?

Jump To Top