Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cinnamon

Atmospheric river will blast California with heavy rain and snow ‘measured in feet’

Cinnamon    19,827

California is getting the rain and snow it needs this week thanks to a shift in the weather, and the region’s meteorologists are finally calling it “normal” for winter on the West Coast. Through the weekend, up to two feet of water could rain down on the high elevations of the Golden State. If the majority of that moisture falls as snow, it could mean over 10 feet of snow along the Sierra Nevada peaks.

<snip>

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2017/01/03/atmospheric-river-will-blast-california-with-heavy-rain-and-snow-measured-in-feet/?utm_term=.d52929fc2de7

Can WaPo tell the truth about the weather? I guess we'll find out. Good news for Cali's drough situation!

RabidWolf    1,064

YAY!!! 

I do so enjoy watching Californian hillsides, houses, and "Progressives" all churn down a slurry of concrete spillways.

Please let me know when to start the popcorn, please!!!! 

Redlistvet    604

We got some good snow here in Oregon the last few days. But supposed to clear and be dry for a bit though till Saturday.  It was nice though.

CSB    1,913

@Cinnamon

If you need a snowblower I know a kid here that will shovel walks and driveways . His name is Alejandro Gonzalez .. 

Really I hope the rain and snow will help with the drought there . California needs the water ...

Cinnamon    19,827
Just now, CSB said:

@Cinnamon

If you need a snowblower I know a kid here that will shovel walks and driveways . His name is Alejandro Gonzalez .. 

Really I hope the rain and snow will help with the drought there . California needs the water ...

LOL his cousin lives here. 

Iamawake    241
2 minutes ago, CSB said:

@Cinnamon

Lol

CSB    1,913
9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

LOL his cousin lives here. 

The consistent smell of re fried beans and  burrito farts has been starting to turn my stomach ...

No I am not racist I am just not into Mexican food with meat ...

LuckyBolt    1,174

Hm...somebody must've turned off the ionospheric heaters in the Pacific ocean to allow for natural tropical transpiration to happen.

Maybe the "drought" will fix itself now.

DarkKnightNomeD    1,888
2 minutes ago, CSB said:

The consistent smell of re fried beans and  burrito farts has been starting to turn my stomach ...

No I am not racist I am just not into Mexican food with meat ...

:laugh:

Iamawake    241
Just now, Cryptid Mold said:

Oh my God man, do you realize just what 2 feet of rain water really is?

Lol, might want to get the boat ready.

Jump To Top