Advertise With Us!
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The United States Isn't a Country — It's a Corporation!

Rate this topic

CSB    1,692

With my back ground in Maritime Law I understand corporations how they work and their claims to assets . I understand how these banking mobs work . This page will give a lot of clarity to owns you and how and way . It's a good well written read and study for those who want to understand the hidden world around them . We live on the most part in a  deception manipulated by mainstream news and schools controlled by psychopaths in positions of power and authority .  Shadow Governments are real ! Politics as we know of it is not much more than a dog and pony show . Ya we are in a circus tent ... 

The United States Isn't a Country — It's a Corporation!

Don't point to that beloved parchment, the Constitution, as a symbol of your enduring freedom. It is representative of a form of government which seemingly no longer exists in this country today. The Constitution has been thrown out the window, the Republic shoved aside and replaced with a democracy. The thing is; most people in this country remain unaware that this is so because they simply do not know the truth — what lies beyond the myths. Your so-called government is not going to tell you, either.

To even begin to understand what has happened to the Republic, we must look backward in time to the period following the Civil War. We must go back to the year 1871, which was the beginning of the decline of the Republic. When we examine what happened during that time in our history, we begin to piece together this troubling, perplexing puzzle that is "America" — only then should we answer as to whether we are indeed a "free" people or not.

Continue reading here .. This is a good read : http://www.serendipity.li/jsmill/us_corporation.htm

In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth . This seeking is an individual’s search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system . It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, your discovery is underway .

• Like 2

amused   
amused

:facepalm:Now you're beginning to sound like the poster who makes an Obama born in Topeka again thread.

This is dead horse material.

Quit kicking it.

CSB    1,692

@amused  Mr Anonymous

The Constitution and truth will only survive if it is displayed in view .

This will only become a dead horse when people like me stop sharing it . And I wont stop !! NEVER

Quit kicking it.  This sounds like you support corporate rule; or should I say totalitarianism  ??

Sulie   
Sulie
13 hours ago, majoga said:

It's just a giant company store.

It is, and if you were born here, your birth certificate binds to the corp. Legally..forever.

RT is okay for what he posts, lol, even to a dead horse topic.

13 hours ago, majoga said:

It's just a giant company store.

18 minutes ago, Sulie said:

It is, and if you were born here, your birth certificate binds to the corp. Legally..forever.

RT is okay for what he posts, lol, even to a dead horse topic.