Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CSB

New law allows free booze in California beauty salons

CSB    1,924

New law allows free booze in California beauty salons

Posted Jan 4 2017

STUDIO CITY, LOS ANGELES (KABC) --

A law has gone into effect in California that allows beauty salons to serve alcohol without getting a liquor license, and those drinks are free.

As of Jan. 1, AB1322, also known as the "Drybar bill," was officially in effect after being signed into law by Governor Jerry Brown in 2016.

The law allows salons and barber shops to serve free beer and wine without a license, as long as the drinker is of age and getting a beauty service.

A popular high-end salon chain, Drybar, was the driving force behind the bill.

Its founder, Alli Webb, said they've been offering free drinks to customers since the business first started seven years ago.

"That was something women were talking about - why they loved Drybar - they loved getting their hair done, they love the confidence they had when they went out the door, but they also love having a glass of wine while sitting here," Webb explained.

Link to the post and video : http://abc7.com/news/new-law-allows-free-booze-in-california-beauty-salons/1686146/

:drinkingwine::ravingbananas:

Sulie   
Sulie

My hair dressers have always served booz. Either I have always gone to progressive places, or they don't want me to see what's up witb my hair until the next day.

CSB    1,924
29 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Wait, it's California... nevermind. lol

I will fly you to California, My Harley has wings and we can stop at a great vegetarian restaurant on the way ..

Lucy Barnable    4,277
Just now, CSB said:

I will fly you to California, My Harley has wings and we can stop at a great vegetarian restaurant on the way ..

:biggrin:

Well I doubt I'll be able to brush it after being on a flying Harley so I'll need it cut. lol

WhiteHorse    532

Get them drunk, tell them how good their hair looks, been working for sleezy men in bars for decades, sounds like a business plan, a shady one. 

Jump To Top