Advertise With Us! Or Sign Up To Remove Ads!
Hello, readers! Please consider adding conspiracyoutpost.com to your adblock whitelist. Our ads support the development and upkeep of the site.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zimix99

4 in custody after trump supporter tied up, tortured on Facebook Live *Updated*

Zimix99    760

Edit: More info --> http://heavy.com/news/2017/01/man-tied-up-tortured-kidnapped-chicago-facebook-live-video-white-trump-voter-suspects-brittany-herring-full-uncensored/

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/227116738-story

Chicago police were made aware of this video Tuesday afternoon. A young African American woman streamed the video live on Facebook showing at least four people holding a young white man hostage. The victim is repeatedly kicked and hit, his scalp is cut, all while he is tied up with his mouth taped shut. The suspects on the video can be heard yelling, "F*** Donald Trump! F*** white people!"

Well then.. 

Zimix99    760
2 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

These people are so fking stupid. smfh

This throws off a false flag feeling for me, Probably because no one can be THAT stupid haha. 

sodbuster   
sodbuster

Interesting. Haven't we been told over and over that blacks can't be racist? They must have tortured this young white man for some other reason.

Zimix99    760
1 minute ago, sodbuster said:

Interesting. Haven't we been told over and over that blacks can't be racist? They must have tortured this young white man for some other reason.

apparently there is another video of them forcing him to drink dirty toilet water. Looking for it now

sodbuster   
sodbuster
1 minute ago, Zimix99 said:

apparently there is another video of them forcing him to drink dirty toilet water. Looking for it now

I was raised by loving parents who taught me to never judge someone by the color of their skin. So I'm going to judge these criminals by the blackness of their hearts.

foxtrot2000    583
13 minutes ago, Zimix99 said:

This throws off a false flag feeling for me, Probably because no one can be THAT stupid haha. 

IDK. That head wound looked pretty real to me. 

Zimix99    760
3 minutes ago, foxtrot2000 said:

IDK. That head wound looked pretty real to me. 

It can still be real and be a false flag / distraction though. Consider this, it happened a while back and is only being reported on at the same time Mexico is in a complete riot? Fishy stuff. I'm not saying it is for sure though.

amused   
amused

Typical of black behavior in Chicago.

White people in Chicago are idiots to live there and the ones that do are either Libtards who enjoy the abuse or coal burners that enjoy the abuse.

This man was mentally ill and white, trapped by his conditions. Black animals always prey on the weak.

Cowards.

Jump To Top